915 Issue

Hayken8934

So I know our ENTIRE server has complained about these people kiting corrupt dinos to bases. We request you log onto the server RIGHT NOW. Hes doing it and has been doing it since release yet you keep REFUSING to help. Your lack of even caring that they are BREACHING YOUR GRIEFING contract is disgusting and disappointing to all of us. You are about to lose 50+ players due to no actions being taken.

PLEASE COME HELP

You telling us to go to the griefing report page has been a waste of our time as well. You have ignored ALL of our cries for help and even now we are still holding onto a glimmer of hope you will help your players out right now. Please come take care of this issue so we can all go back to enjoying the game!!!!

We understand dev's do not "support" legacy servers but if you are going to let someone breach clauses in your griefing contract on official servers then its messed up. We don't want your generic responses that seem like a bot replying to us. We want you to take care of this issue IMMEDIATELY before they manage to wipe out everyone on a PVE SERVER. This forum is the final cry for hope here...lets see if you care

Yes this is the biggest exploit I've seen yet using corrupted dino to raid bases on pve I'm talking litterally 40-50 bases wiped an all loot takin an transferred to their main bases nothing to stop them can't even retaliate because they don't build they just tame lvl 10 ptera/owl an drag the corrupted dino to they bases an freely tell the ppl they're wipeing I'm taking your stuff nothing you can do

In all of my time on Ark, only playing on official servers, I have never seen anyone banned or punished for greifing within 4 weeks of it being reported.

Currently this is happening on every Extinction server to a certain degree, but it seems you have it the worst on your server. I really wish you luck that WC takes action soon, sadly from past experience I am not sure you will get it in time.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Sinate said:

In all of my time on Ark, only playing on official servers, I have never seen anyone banned or punished for greifing within 4 weeks of it being reported.

Currently this is happening on every Extinction server to a certain degree, but it seems you have it the worst on your server. I really wish you luck that WC takes action soon, sadly from past experience I am not sure you will get it in time.

Good luck!

They have it the worst because trolls on legacy know they cant be touched since no support tickets can be filed to resolve the situation.

If they actually do something about it on legacy(and thats a pretty big if) it will be after they handle the cases on the main cluster. And at the rate this same poop is going on with the main cluster, its gonna be months before they cam be bothered with checking out the servers they said would receive no support.

I feel bad enough for people getting wiped that have access to support, i can only imagine legacy is not in very good shape as far as extinction goes. Glad i left that dumpster fire when I had the chance.

The same is happening on our legacy server, a tribe wiped our neighbours and killed some of our dinos. When I asked them why they attacked us, they said they didn't do it.

5 mins later they come back with another giga, loot our stuff, and then ask us to hand our gasbag to them to "stop the hate".

We are now almost back to zero.

Archived