Tames that have surprised you?

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

As the title reads, this thread is about times when a tame has surprised you in any way, shape or form.

I’ll start this off when I came to the realisation of how strong Lystro’s are. I let a mated pair go off on wandering (yes, to die) on a beach that just happened to be in the direction of a decently levelled Carno.

The Carno caught aggro and started wailing on them but to my surprise they gave it a good go. Halfway through the fight a Pachy stepped in but I couldn’t see what it was attacking.

The Carno ends up bloody and collapses on the ground, with the Lystro’s emerging victorious. They killed the Pachy soon after.

>lystros killed a carno

Well I'm impressed.

One time I died and had a bulbdog kill a carno. I couldn't see how it happened, but it was a level 80 something carno and a level 60 something bulbdog, I expected to see a message that my bulbdog died soon after I died, but I never did. I go back to collect my stuff, and there's a dead carno and my bulbdog is perfectly fine. I have no idea how.

Woolly Rhino's charge... I did not know it could one shot mid level Rexes... since then, running wild on one and one shoting dinos left and right has been a secret pass time of mine...

Before that, I almost never tamed one... My first one was an accident while I was taming a wolf, I missed (by a lot) and shot the rhino, so I just tamed them both. 

Archived