legacy Are there any news on latest legacy saves?

So I actually just found what server saves were updated. and they suck because for all live servers the latest save day is june, 12th, when servers were shut down. but for all inactive servers the date is may, 8th, more than a moth before that date.

@lilpanda, are deprecated saves going to be updated again for right date or that's the best what we can get? many things happened on server in that lost month. new tames, new trades, new breed lines. not saying what if player was on different server it is guaranteed what that player lost his survivor.

2 hours ago, HiImZech said:

the june 12 save are up no? I downloaded those and they have modified dates on june 12

are you sure you took files from deprecated list and not live list?

all files from live list have the right date june 12, but our the island map (and same for all others added to deprecated) have wrong date in it's name:

The-EU-PVE-OfficialServer118 (on Nitrado) 05/08/2018

and I actually downloaded that file and latest time stamp on the file "TheIsland.ark" is 2018-05-08 - that's may 8

rag.PNG

isl.PNG

22 hours ago, HiImZech said:

please quote me 1 server decommissioned on june 12 and we can all investigate that one.

there was another "great migration" wave on june 12th, pick any from the list:

I especially care about this one: http://arkfiles.com/pc/2018-05-08/nitradoeu12.officialserver118.zip (The-EU-PVE-OfficialServer118 (on Nitrado))

so I'd like to ask @lilpanda again, is it latest save possible or should we wait for release of files made at june 12th?

22 hours ago, HiImZech said:

I took from the live list for rag39

oh. and yes, it looks all live servers saves are up to date. only saves for servers deprecated at june 12th are too old, but not old enough to be from previous migration event (there was made a save of all legacy servers, including live ones).

• Wildcard Community

The saves available are the most up to date that we will provide. We provide the earliest save from when the announcement was initially made, due to some servers just nuking their stuff and griefing of bases. This method allows us to provide a save with less loss of progress as most people don't continue playing heavily in the last time that a server is being deprecated.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:58 PM, lilpanda said:

The saves available are the most up to date that we will provide. We provide the earliest save from when the announcement was initially made, due to some servers just nuking their stuff and griefing of bases. This method allows us to provide a save with less loss of progress as most people don't continue playing heavily in the last time that a server is being deprecated.

Thank you for your answer Lilpanda, that explained a lot.

I actually still think that was bad idea since people could be on aberration when save for the island was made. And then month later they could be on the island, when aberration save was made. In that case it is 100% loss of survivor. Would be better if both live legacy and deprecated saves had same world save day on released files.

Anyway, that's better than nothing.

• 5 months later...

Saves are from June. 

When can we expect to get another set of saves from live legacy servers? 

(PVE-OfficialServer-333)(Island)

"From time to time" ... every six months seems not unreasonable hope?

We would love to move off Legacy, but don't want to leave behind 6 months of progress (call it emotional attachment).

On this site it says (is this the correct site?): (https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/server-backups/)

Over time, if we end up re-purposing more Legacy PC servers due to inactivity, we will ensure that their save files are accessible through here. We will also provide newer version of the LIVE (non-deprecated) Legacy PVE servers from time to time.

Archived