Dinos griefing on 210

Prophet33

i started on server NA-PVE-Xboxofficial-Theisland210  yesterday with all the pillars and behemoth gates from two clans i thought i found a niche to build a small house,

to my surprise when i logged on around 8:02 est i was dead when i logged off this morning in my house found out shake and bake clan are aholes to a major extreme not only did they kill me but brought a alpha raptor on a boat against my house so it could kill me and started  dropping dilophosaurs into hole in my roof from wyverns now my house is destroyed and i have no recourse against them.

On 5/15/2018 at 3:24 AM, Prophet33 said:

i started on server NA-PVE-Xboxofficial-Theisland210  yesterday with all the pillars and behemoth gates from two clans i thought i found a niche to build a small house,

to my surprise when i logged on around 8:02 est i was dead when i logged off this morning in my house found out shake and bake clan are aholes to a major extreme not only did they kill me but brought a alpha raptor on a boat against my house so it could kill me and started  dropping dilophosaurs into hole in my roof from wyverns now my house is destroyed and i have no recourse against them.

Tame big dinos and park near their gates 

Archived