Fourm Ranks.

Poojes

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Poojes said:

Thanks! Is was so confused on what it was :/ 

The examples that you posted are actually slightly different things: "Cloth Armor" or "Tribe Leader"

The ones related to clothing, i.e. naked, cloth, hide etc are all related to post count as Casanova mentioned.

However, the Tribe Leader one is related to Reputation score. Currently you are on Gathering Thatch, when you see people on Tribe Leader they have a higher reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Reese33, I've decided to pop in here to explain how the structure works (As far as I have discovered, anyways). As the order goes, the titles such as Cloth, Hide, and Chitin armor scale up with the amount of posts a person puts out. As for the number required for each tier, I believe these are the numbers:

Naked - 0-99

Cloth Armor - 100-499

Hide Armor - 500-999

etc.

I do not know the numbers beyond the Chitin Armor (1000 posts), but I do know the first 3 sets. hope this helps!

-Avios

8 minutes ago, Avios said:

Hey @Reese33, I've decided to pop in here to explain how the structure works (As far as I have discovered, anyways). As the order goes, the titles such as Cloth, Hide, and Chitin armor scale up with the amount of posts a person puts out. As for the number required for each tier, I believe these are the numbers:

Naked - 0-99

Cloth Armor - 100-499

Hide Armor - 500-999

etc.

I do not know the numbers beyond the Chitin Armor (1000 posts), but I do know the first 3 sets. hope this helps!

-Avios

Yes this helps a lot this is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

Archived