what is highest weight you’ve achieve?

erion

I'm currently sitting about 170 lbs, maybe a bit less since I've been trying to cut back on the meat and sweets and eat a bit more of the veggies and whatnot ;)

I think the best Weight I've gotten on any single creature (not highest overall, just best within that species) was an Argent with ~40 points pre-tame into Weight. Bred it with my Battle Argent to get an imprinted baby with the better Weight stat. Post all level ups (I didn't put every point into Weight), it had around 3200

I currently sit at;

Argy- 760 hatch weight. Think all weight distributed on a 100% imprint would get me around 3500. Looking for natural higher. 

Quetzal- 1648 hatch weight. my current monsters all have over 7k weight and should be 7500 when it's all leveled.

Thorny Dragon- 534 hatch weight. With 83% imprint it gets these guys to 2k weight at 55 levels. Probably end up around 2.3k weight when all said and done. 

Doedic- 445 birth weight. get these guys above 1600.

Anky- 460 hatch weight. Likewise get them above 1600. 

I'm pretty happy with these weights as they are all non mutated. I still hunt Argy's for the weight stat but only occasionally knock out the others and check their stats. I will probably start breeding for stat mutations with these soon. 

Archived