Getting to the lower levels on Aberration?

MayonnaisePlease

I play official, saw the blue zone from a forest in the upper NE zone. All I have is a few ravagers so I figured to wait til I tame a spino.

Out of curiousity I went to single player spawned in a spino and started travelling down the blue zone.. It's a literal maze. I can't find out how to get to the lower zones, I always end up running in circles!! It's been a solid hour lol.. Any help? 

50 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

I play official, saw the blue zone from a forest in the upper NE zone. All I have is a few ravagers so I figured to wait til I tame a spino.

Out of curiousity I went to single player spawned in a spino and started travelling down the blue zone.. It's a literal maze. I can't find out how to get to the lower zones, I always end up running in circles!! It's been a solid hour lol.. Any help? 

Tree branches are your friend. You can climb up the giant trees to survey the area, and some lead straight to the exit.

if you are talking about the "purple" zone you will need the hazard suit to even survive down there, megalosaurus and spinos are the only ones that can survive down there, to my knowledge, the path i found to go down that way is around 48, 47 on the map that's where i found the radiation zone on ravagers by accident while hunting and killing megalosaurus to go get rock drake eggs

19 hours ago, Gelantious said:

Tame a crab, they survive down there. Being able to jump makes it easier to get around, and trash dinos ignore you so don't have to fight every two steps you take.

I went down with my spino except for those seekers and drakes you pretty much ok. Of course make sure you got your light pet also

Archived