All the Rex’s disappeared.

TheUnstoppableB

Hi, the Abberation update just came out, and I’m looking for a high level Rex on the map The Island on Xbox one. I use to see lvl 180’s but now I’m seeing no Rex’s at all except for three which were all under lvl 18, I looked on Carno island and didn’t see any. Is there a way that can fix this, or at least find a Rex? 

In advance, thank you for any help. 

3 hours ago, TheUnstoppableB said:

Hi, the Abberation update just came out, and I’m looking for a high level Rex on the map The Island on Xbox one. I use to see lvl 180’s but now I’m seeing no Rex’s at all except for three which were all under lvl 18, I looked on Carno island and didn’t see any. Is there a way that can fix this, or at least find a Rex? 

Kill everything in spots where rexes were usually spawning and hope for new rexes to appear instead - something else might have taken their shared spawn, or just clear the map of all wild dinos and let it repopulate with "destroywilddinos" command.

12 hours ago, TheUnstoppableB said:

Hey, I had this same problem. I have a dedicated server on an Xbox for my brother and I. We have been looking for 100+ rexes for bosses( our max wild dino cap is 150). Using the admin command "cheat destroywilddinos" deletes all the wild dinos on the map. We did that and resyatrted the server. While I was doing this I had to write a report for school. So I was gathering metal while waiting for dinos to spawn. Then a level 125 rex spawned by my metal outpost on frozen tooth. So try that, it definitely helped for us. 100+ dinos have been all over since used the command. Also rexes mostly spawn around the frozen tooth and smugglers pass. Hope this helped! :P 

7 hours ago, Kayvoss said:

Hey, I had this same problem. I have a dedicated server on an Xbox for my brother and I. We have been looking for 100+ rexes for bosses( our max wild dino cap is 150). Using the admin command "cheat destroywilddinos" deletes all the wild dinos on the map. We did that and resyatrted the server. While I was doing this I had to write a report for school. So I was gathering metal while waiting for dinos to spawn. Then a level 125 rex spawned by my metal outpost on frozen tooth. So try that, it definitely helped for us. 100+ dinos have been all over since used the command. Also rexes mostly spawn around the frozen tooth and smugglers pass. Hope this helped! :P 

Thanks a lot! I’ll try this

Archived