OMG the final boss IS **SPOILERS**

BTrickshot

I was wandering around in the deepest depths of aberration and I found a explorer note that says this "Abandon hope! Do not seek the master! No one could prepare for his limitless power! No one could fathom his terrible majesty! I've been a fool this whole time, All of us, we were nothing but fools we never had a chance of surviving this terrible place. Only death awaited us at the end, only HIM! This place is a prison with no exit, it is a endless hell. There is no escape from the master! There is no escape from ROCKWELL"  the speculation was true!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, SAssassin said:

Was it Domi?  Because I specifically avoid things like that.  I come to the forums to see what people were thinking about Aberration, and it's new creatures and mechanics...not to be spoiled.  Doesn't matter how obvious, there's no reason to put it in the title of a thread...

So called spoilers only work if you believe them. I never did, because I experienced a lot of clickbait (obviously wrong crap)... :D 

Ok, so, first, I explored around on SP until a found the boss summoning thinggy, which is presented like the tek cave, cheated in the tributes and tried it.

Here is how the boss fight goes (at least on alpha):

His health is divided in 7 parts (1/8th each and 2/8th on the last).

First phase : [1/8th of his hp], he will only shoot casually dlow floating plasma ball at you. Not that many, and you can shoot them to make them explode. Yhe boss itself is invulnerable. You will have to all his tentacles, that does only flay around with an occasional stomp. You have to save a front one for last as his back in also invulnerable in his "down" state. Once you downed him, you can hit his heart (only from the front) and do about 1/8th of damage before repeating this phase once more.

Third phase : [1/8th of his hp], alpha nameless and nameless starts to spawn and the tentacles start to electrify a whole sector if not taken down. Otherwise same as first phase, you will notice an increase in plasma balls. This phase also repeat once.

Fifth phase : [1/8th of his hp], Reaper King spawns along with the nameless now, and the tentacle jab do an AoE now, the plasma balls are more numerous and cpùes at you faster. Otherwise, same as first phase. This phase also repeat once.

Seventh phase : [2/8th of his hp] Basically the 5th phase but much more hectic, and you can burst down 2/8th of his health once he is downed (Killed all his tentacles)

Note: Reaper king body may disappear, but collision stays, best would be to harvest their body. 

You gain, like tek cave, 15 more levels, once beaten on alpha and is also stored on cross ark data, waiting for download.

There is a cinematic after you defeat it, like the tek cave. I will leave it a secret, only showing you this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230658418

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, BTrickshot said:

I was wandering around in the deepest depths of aberration and I found a explorer note that says this "Abandon hope! Do not seek the master! No one could prepare for his limitless power! No one could fathom his terrible majesty! I've been a fool this whole time, All of us, we were nothing but fools we never had a chance of surviving this terrible place. Only death awaited us at the end, only HIM! This place is a prison with no exit, it is a endless hell. There is no escape from the master! There is no escape from ROCKWELL"  the speculation was true!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the note, been looking for some all day. Anyone know when they will be posted? would love to see the previous notes and what led her to call it a jail.

Archived