Boss rex breeding help

Marine1Delta

So i play on xbox, bit of a noob, i just got melee and hp from our top rex's combined into male and female step siblings, 11.5k health and 355 melee both. How do you get them to 20-40k and over 400 melee, like im seeing some people say they have? Do i just have to keep imbreading and praying for more and more stat mutations or what? I feel like that would take months and hundreds of breeds. Whats the best wsy to procede?

best hatch stats for PS4 I have seen on new server's so far is 13.4k hp, 425 melee. That is a lot of breeding plus finding the right first Rex.

On my official server the best natural HP so far is 10.4k HP. The best melee I am not sure but I know we have 385 melee from a tamed Rex which is up their one the server. Our best natural stamina is 2058. We have finally got all three on one Rex (raising now) and hopefully soon we can get a breeding pair and start in breeding hoping for stat mutations. We also drop at least 2 Rex's a day though it is now at the point that we may only tame one out 6 and hope for a good RNG bounce. 

Wild levels and stats for our top Rex's. 

HP: wild 7700, tamed 9900, level 150 rex

Stamina: wild 1868, tamed 2054, level 145 ( this would have been higher but an Argy attack reduced efficiency to 83%. )

Melee: wild (I believe 290% but am not 100% sure), tamed 384.7%, level 150

That is wild distributed points of 34 points in hp,  38 points in melee, and 34 points in stamina. 

There are the 40+ point "unicorn" stats out there and even higher in certain cases. I tamed a 150 beaver that had 57 points in oxygen and everything else average (health was on the high side of average with 26 points)  (no wasted points). You just have to keep putting them down looking for that next stat and hoping for a favorable taming bonus roll. 

6 hours ago, Marine1Delta said:

A bit, been putting it all in melee, could these be boss rexes?

Definately without a doubt.

Make a grinder, have someone sit on them, another person pull the trigger to grind wood to thatch.

Enjoy the levels, start today during the x2 event and you will be shocked how fast they level.

For Beta monkey, 25k health and rest into Melee, you could do Beta Monkey x2 with no heals needed

22 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

best hatch stats for PS4 I have seen on new server's so far is 13.4k hp, 425 melee. That is a lot of breeding plus finding the right first Rex.

On my official server the best natural HP so far is 10.4k HP. The best melee I am not sure but I know we have 385 melee from a tamed Rex which is up their one the server. Our best natural stamina is 2058. We have finally got all three on one Rex (raising now) and hopefully soon we can get a breeding pair and start in breeding hoping for stat mutations. We also drop at least 2 Rex's a day though it is now at the point that we may only tame one out 6 and hope for a good RNG bounce. 

Wild levels and stats for our top Rex's. 

HP: wild 7700, tamed 9900, level 150 rex

Stamina: wild 1868, tamed 2054, level 145 ( this would have been higher but an Argy attack reduced efficiency to 83%. )

Melee: wild (I believe 290% but am not 100% sure), tamed 384.7%, level 150

That is wild distributed points of 34 points in hp,  38 points in melee, and 34 points in stamina. 

There are the 40+ point "unicorn" stats out there and even higher in certain cases. I tamed a 150 beaver that had 57 points in oxygen and everything else average (health was on the high side of average with 26 points)  (no wasted points). You just have to keep putting them down looking for that next stat and hoping for a favorable taming bonus roll. 

last time i checked, beaver doesn't have an oxygen stat. or have one but don't need one either of those 2. pretty sure beaver can breath underwater as we used beaver + frog to go pearl diving

2 minutes ago, raptorjesus666 said:

"or have one, but don't need one"

yeay for wasted levels

Right? I had to tame it anyway because 57 points, lol. Funny it got a below average stat roll though (think it got like 800 points added to it) but got a nice stat roll into HP. Now to find a weight/melee male. Then I can harvest all that wood underwater. Lol

Archived