ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will we ever see a more"Revamped" Whether system? I mean. The game looks great intill some sort of whether element comes to. What i mean is like the rain, it looks just plain lazy and bad, and with this game being in UE4 i imagine there can be PLENTY of room for improvement! im sure it was like that due to Optimization but i feel like after some optimizations you guys could at least give surface's a "Wet" overlay to make it at least a tad better. What i REALLY hope for is for stormy dark whether with some heavy winds, swaying tree's (Kinda like the dancing tree glitch back in the early days of ARK) and some changes to the motion of the water. Possibly some lighting?

I got two questions 

First: Can we tame the Nameless little Things that come out of the ground when it is dark on Aberration?

Second: Could you add something like a...Radio or a MP3 Player? ;D where we  could put Music in an Folder in the game files to listen to through the ingame item? Maybe we could stick the MP3 to Pants...would be nice, i think if a Player can only listen to his Music and others cant hear his it could work, or not?

Wanted to ask this a loong time ago.

With the addition of the wyvern nest and the way they are "tamed" will we be able to see this feature in other flyers or dinos in general?

like argent nests with a lot of argets around it or even a quetz nest in the highest peaks and the quetz gets super mad when u take the egg?

Are you going to add more dinos ore are you guys done?  Some friends and I would love to see Amargasaurus, Diprotodon, Synthetoceros, and Onchopristis, plus this game really needs some Triassic dinos.  Also was that one picture showing a man riding a dimorphodon an accident or was it a tease to a tek item that can grow or shrink dinos.  One last question then I promise I'm done...are we getting an underwater boss?

Hello suvrivors ! I have a question, with the Xbox One X, ark will become less ”laggy” ? I’m playing on Ragnarok and we always DC or rollback every 6-7min, this last week-end i was breeding Wyverns, in 3hours played, we had 1h rollback to take care of babys. Realy hope it will change 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived