ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

2 things, first I know I keep asking but myself and a large part of the community would love to get a whistle for enable/disable wandering, and also can we get the ability to make a key card that we can give to people that will allow them to enter doors without having to go to the keypad Everytime but still remain locked?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making Structures+ a part of the game!!! :x A follow up question: Is it "just" the Structures Plus mod you're looking into implementing or is it the full set of Structures PlusPlatforms Plus and Pillars Plus?

Oh, and also - what are your thoughts on making sloped walls one engram to learn in the list? If needed it could still be two engrams to create the different versions. Feels a little bit silly to have to learn how to make a left sloping wall and a right sloping wall - if I know how to do one, I would know how to do the other. It would also make it easy to add other variations without needing to learn so many engrams :)

---

With the huge success of Player Unknown's Battleground and rising popularity of Fortnite's new mode Battle Royale: What are your plans for Survival of the Fittest? Is it permanently discontinued or is your intention still to pick it up again sometime?

If you do pick up SotF again - will you continue on the version you have or take what you learned, start fresh and build an even better ground for it?

I really did love that game mode and it was so much fun to watch. I very much hope it'll rise again and when hoping, I hope it might even turn into an esport!

---

Finally, two server-themed questions:
Any chance you would let server owners host events whenever? For instance by adding a commandline parameter: -halloween, -christmas, -vday, etc?

What is your thoughts on using save folders containing the game.ini, gameusersettings.ini, all the save files and everything else that's needed and let users choose a save to play? Would also be very beneficial to single players wanting multiple saves on the same map.

Any news on the Dino TLC  ( any ideas on that ? ) + Configs for dino taming time/ efficiency etc asked before ?
Will The island be updated with the DLC contents to fix inconsistencies ? 

I mean : the new Ark abberation come with new structures but no real place to use them.

Same for wind from scorched earth. Same for weather system etc ... 

When will you guys balance the game? Explosives damage is an absurd. Just five c4 is enough to wipe the 2x2x2 Metal base, and with EVERY WEEKEND E.E, big tribes can farm thousands of C4 in a few hours ...

C4 now is doing 3544 of damage, why soo high damage? for people get tek tier? but you know that only Massive tribes can get it, soo nobody will have a chance to grown up...

Turret are useless, since their nefer damage...and Yutyrannus buff, Daeodon recovery skill , High quality Saddles , Imprinting buff bonus, herb cake ...Turret cant do any damage to attacker dino's...turret can't kill player with high quality armor,everybody here see tons of videos on youtube where people are putting c4 on turret just running around it...and getting almost no damage...

Without defense and attack balance, the game community goes restrict to only 100+ people tribes... or no life kids. Soo, is vital to balance this things for the game dont die...

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived