Fav Dino

GivemHavok

On 10/24/2017 at 1:08 AM, DomiDarko said:

I wanted them to die as well, because I wanna get rid of these test-subjects and breed better ones where I spend the levels a little bit more thoughtful. But no, they slayed the hard  Megapithecus even without Daeodons or Yutys. Only 7 died... :D 

thats insane! can you provide video proof??

21 hours ago, CrispedDegree5 said:

thats insane! can you provide video proof??

I really would like to but my stupid old computer won't allow me to record anything. :( But I have to admit that I spawned the Megapithecus in, because our tribe is on Ragnarok and there were a few more than 20 Kentros. Maybe 25-27. I tried it another time with 20 (the lowest level ones) and they've been destroyed. Maybe because this time I didn't put any veggie cake in them or the Megapithecus spawned in at a higher level (I spawned it random). At this time I am breeding the best Kentros (health+melee) and try it again WITH veggie cakes, 1 Yuty and 2 Daeodons... :D 

23 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

I really would like to but my stupid old computer won't allow me to record anything. :( But I have to admit that I spawned the Megapithecus in, because our tribe is on Ragnarok and there were a few more than 20 Kentros. Maybe 25-27. I tried it another time with 20 (the lowest level ones) and they've been destroyed. Maybe because this time I didn't put any veggie cake in them or the Megapithecus spawned in at a higher level (I spawned it random). At this time I am breeding the best Kentros (health+melee) and try it again WITH veggie cakes, 1 Yuty and 2 Daeodons... :D 

if you could do it on official that would be insane lol, have like a rex to tank or something i dont know lol

6 minutes ago, CrispedDegree5 said:

if you could do it on official that would be insane lol, have like a rex to tank or something i dont know lol

No, you don't want to bring a tank. Kentro deals damage by getting hit. That reflects some percantage of the damage back to the creature that is hitting the Kentro. ;) I just read about they deal 33% of the incoming damage. So it's useless to pump melee - just go full health.

Archived