Broodmother xp

Taconite

5 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

Why does a phiomia give more meat than most larger animals? Even ones up to 10x their size? Logic ain't got no place at Wildcard! :D

True true, since the new servers I've just been spending a lot of time looking into how much xp everything gives to decide what is the best way to level up. So far I'm 86 but the xp is starting to slow way down 

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Taconite said:

True true, since the new servers I've just been spending a lot of time looking into how much xp everything gives to decide what is the best way to level up. So far I'm 86 but the xp is starting to slow way down 

Given the amount of work you need to put in to get into a boss fight you can handily cross out doing those as "the best way to level up".

13 minutes ago, Taconite said:

I'd invest in a giga that can kill titans or a mosa/kraken that can take down alpha mosas and krakens. Although I'd avoid fighting an alpha kraken while on a mosa. It's possibly to win but it can be rather painful.

I actually leveled from 86 to 90 during the very first evolution event with just a grinder and Netflix. Wait for an evolution event, stockpile a massive amount of wood, turn it into thatch, and level up faster than when using any other method. It's boring if you don't have something to watch though. If you have experience boosters on hand like the Broth of Enlightenment or the buff from an explorer's note then it's even faster.

If a tribemate is mounted on an animal throughout the grinding process then the animal levels up too. Get a lystro's buff on it and it'll get even more experience.

edit: I know some tribes that employ multiple grinders to level up animals they breed for boss fights.

59 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

Given the amount of work you need to put in to get into a boss fight you can handily cross out doing those as "the best way to level up".

just becasue something isnt "the easiest way to level up" doesnt mean a giant raptoring spider should give less experience then a little doggy that actually runs away from you and you can bola

On 9/10/2017 at 5:37 PM, Vrallox said:

I'd invest in a giga that can kill titans or a mosa/kraken that can take down alpha mosas and krakens. Although I'd avoid fighting an alpha kraken while on a mosa. It's possibly to win but it can be rather painful.

I actually leveled from 86 to 90 during the very first evolution event with just a grinder and Netflix. Wait for an evolution event, stockpile a massive amount of wood, turn it into thatch, and level up faster than when using any other method. It's boring if you don't have something to watch though. If you have experience boosters on hand like the Broth of Enlightenment or the buff from an explorer's note then it's even faster.

If a tribemate is mounted on an animal throughout the grinding process then the animal levels up too. Get a lystro's buff on it and it'll get even more experience.

edit: I know some tribes that employ multiple grinders to level up animals they breed for boss fights.

Yeah this is a good solution, I am currently still getting my "crafting deck" set up at the moment. We like to do things very proper in my tribe so we need to get our base layer out the way we like it before starting to place a lot of expensive things like grinders, chem bench, indy cooker and such. Once i get it though i will likely fill all 3 doedics with stone and grind it all down to fint for spark powder while doing homework. Should yield a solid amount of xp even without the event active.

Archived