Level 27 Alpha Raptor

Animalhero96

Me and my bro are about level 40, with chitin armor and he has a rifle with 31 bullets. I have a bow and arrow. WE have 2 carnos, a sabercat, 4 raptors, 2 parasaurs, and 4 dilos. There is a level 27 Alpha raptor that lives sorta nearish our house and has been moving closer over the past few days. What kinda dinos and/or gear do we need to kill it, or do we just move away and pray?

Hello Friends,

I'm going to let you know about a current glitch with Alpha's, which should be able to help you. The Alpha's currently cannot harvest bodies so here is what you do.

1. Have one of your tribe mate's empty his inventory and put down a sleeping bag.
  2. Have tribe mate that put down the sleeping bag get killed by the Alpha.
  3. Alpha will continually attempt to harvest the body, but will fail to.
  4. While it's attempting to harvest shoot the Alpha with Crossbows/Bows.
  5. Once you kill it, loot it's body and you will score some decent loot. Personally I would advice going around the map and killing all the Alpha's you see to get loot and to power level.
  6. If there is another wild carnivore around then it can harvest your tribe mate's body so make sure the alpha is alone.

I hope this helps you! No telling how long this will last for so take advantage of it while you can. I would advice hitting an explorer node and then killing it for x2 EXP!

Archived