2X announcments

Loke

25 minutes ago, Likwid said:

They don't always include mating and breeding.

For me 2x mating & breeding  events are the only time I can raise anything and knowing when they are planning to hold them would be very handy.

I really hope WC would make it permanent  2x mating & breeding and everything else on weekends.

Breeding takes too damn long in this game, and for the most part it's becose it's necessary to wake up during night. If only there was a way to freeze baby dino timers when you go offline.

1 hour ago, GP said:

They are pretty much every weekend. You don't need a calendar for that.

i read a post of jat stating it is not yet planed on every weekend. is this info still relevant?

because i´m also interested in a clarification if it´s either every weekend from now on or if there´s at least a schedule for it. just having a random 2x every then and now with a 15mins in advance notification for the logged in players is not that appealing for the future^^

20 hours ago, BrownieShytles said:

i read a post of jat stating it is not yet planed on every weekend. is this info still relevant?

because i´m also interested in a clarification if it´s either every weekend from now on or if there´s at least a schedule for it. just having a random 2x every then and now with a 15mins in advance notification for the logged in players is not that appealing for the future^^

Agree,  and its hard to lay out for example giga eggs for incubation and they suddenly change to 2x if you have to be at work during incubation time.  But of course I am now careful with that near weekends. 

It would be so nice if these were the default rates. They were the rates I used on single player 2 years ago before I moved to official as they seemed to give you enough to do what you want to do while at the same time still made you work for things.

Even if they only did it on the weekends it would still be super amazing. The servers are filled with people now and that is a good thing for legacy players hoping not to get wiped.

Archived