How do we make Ascendant saddles ?

WolfeUK

35 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

A high level beaver cannot build the saddles if they require a lot of metal. Like, 10K metal.

Obviously, but most saddles (excluding, for example, an ascendant mosa platform) do not require that. I have a beaver that can craft ascendant rex saddles, and it's not even a great beaver, only has like 1400 weight. My mosa platform BP takes like 35k ingots, so yes, if I were to craft that (idk why I would), it would take a replicator 

Its not the weight of the beaver thats the main issue the dino only has a limited amount of inventory slots (300 i think) so even if you have a beaver with 1,000,000 weight you can still only put a limited amount of mats in its inventory. It depends on the price to craft the blueprint if its not to much then beaver is the way to go if its very material intensive then the tek replicator is your only option.

2 minutes ago, Manicmind said:

TBH you really shouldn't even bother making Ascendant saddles overpriced junk imo just make ramshackle to journeyman or mastercraft if you have to.

Ascendant saddles are a must for boss fights at the mo. Also ascendant saddles dramatically reduce the chances of your giga raging from tripping over a pebble!

48 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

Well if you're single player on console then you could always admincheat an ascendant saddle. If you don't want to feel like a "cheat", then just farm all the material and pretend you have a beaver that can hold it all. It's kinda ridiculous imo some of the requirements for us single players.

I think he means solo player thats why he cant get tek or this whole thread is pointless lol

3 minutes ago, myksta0121 said:

Ascendant saddles are a must for boss fights at the mo. Also ascendant saddles dramatically reduce the chances of your giga raging from tripping over a pebble!

Thats just because you dont have good BP go out there and get your self some better ones you should be able to get 70+ journeyman easy although i've seen tons of apprentice 100+ armor saddles out there to give you some idea pretty sure max armor is 117 on most thinks now except platform saddles! 

Just now, Manicmind said:

Thats just because you dont have good BP go out there and get your self some better ones you should be able to get 70+ journeyman easy although i've seen tons of apprentice 100+ armor saddles out there to give you some idea pretty sure max armor is 117 on most thinks now except platform saddles! 

Lol i dont need a lower armour bp i use the highest i can get the cost is nothing to my tribe and we have a tek replicator to craft them in

22 minutes ago, Manicmind said:

Buddy not sure what to say I assume you play pve or dup...... even the biggest tribes in the game use similar cheap BP no one in there right mind makes ascendant saddles I have vaults full of the junk Idk if your keen hit me up for a trade

No i play Official pvp also kinda insulted  by u saying i dupe and you keep your bp's i got all the ones i need thanks ?

1 hour ago, Samammo said:

This doesn't really help out, but does anyone else think that there should be quality smithy/fab etc blueprints. So you could get an ascendant smithy blueprint and it would have more hit points and have more storage space. I think it would be a cool feature

and im here wondering why those have limits in first place.

Archived