Taming Order for a Small 3 Man Tribe

YaBoiiSajoun

3 minutes ago, YaBoiiSajoun said:

My tribe and I would like to know what order we should get tames, what tames we need and don't need and what kibble should we go for first

These days you only need kibble for herbi tames.. so id say get your dilos, other eggers for herb tames. Get dodos,  a ptera, an argy, use to get sheep, cook mutton and tame your carnivors

Kibble tamed anky, doed, beaver (mammoth?) And your real time consumer is going to be getting a good Therizino more than likely with crops of mejo. Use theri to get more mutton from sheep and tame more carnivours :) 

You might want to investigate some of my methods. Saves on dino over head. Is faster in a lot of ways. Saves you time to do other things. 

Utilize 1x1 bed/forge/mortar shacks stock them with tools and parachutes. 

Use those to harvest from mountains.

Raft with 12-24 campfires and forge smithy and 12 mortars and pestels to do gun powder. Paste. Pearls. Etc.

You guys could do a LOT without tames. Without the slowness of dragging tames around or over head of protecting them.

Imho - a Therizino is probably one of the most important tames. It is really powerful (can take out any carnivore), and can farm tons of wood, thatch, hide, fiber, berries, meat, etc...   Basically everything except stone, flint, and metal.  Get a deodicurus for stone and an anky for metal/flint. Those 3 dinos are all you "need". 

So, for the Theri, you need megalosaurus kibble. This is important because the Theri tame takes sooooooooooooo long otherwise. So go caving and get yourself a couple of megalosaurus to make kibble. It will be fun, and worth it. 

Just my suggestion :)

your first tame,  I have always gone a trike, because berries ! once you have berrier galore you can go after any tame you like with ease because narco's aren't an issues anymore.

After the trike, I like to go for a nice raptor or carno for meat gathering then an argy exploring better stamina, can pick up different dinos as well. Always be on the look out for sheep. From them on out. go after your utility dinos. Get an anky, a stone bro, and a beaver. Your base is not as good as done for early stages. Time to farm farm farm.

Don't go looking for good tames just tame them by chance. Our second day on my new server we tamed a 145 rex because he spawned next to our base.  Super lucky

Then move into kibble stuff if you haven't been wiped

Archived