Everything You Want To Know About v257/v754/v507!

Jen

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, BurntFlameZ said:

ok i thought that i read somewhere that there was a way to ajust to it and i had a lot of angry people on my server when they lost 5 levels

You can still increase the cap on your server. For example, if you increased your cap to lvl 120 then it would allow people to lvl to 105 pre-ascension. Your players would still have the XP to be able to get back to 105. But it requires you setting your own cap.

Tbh I was really looking forward to "The Center Mega Update" since I thought it to solve the boss arena issue haunting this map since the implementation of TEK gear.

Imagine my dissapointment as I realised that only the two missing bosses, dragon and manticore were added (fair enough and definately necessary) but other than that we're still stuck with the two bosses at once issue.

Since the BM seems to be the one and only boss you can defeat without glitching and bugging like e.g. the Dragon, I thought it to be a moderate way for one man or small tribes to farm element, The Center still has a major disadvantage. I hope they will fix it soon. And yes, part of the reason for that dev's desicion might certainly have been the fact that the original developer of The Center map created a very own boss arena for it and they did not want to remove it entirely. Yet I believe, simply keeping the arena and just removing one of the two bosses at a time would be a acceptable way to go.

3 minutes ago, Orsini said:

Am I the only one who has noticed several items have had their level requirements changed? The sniper rifle / Rex saddle, for example? One day we can make them, after patch we cannot. How is this not detailed in the patch notes?

• Engram Tree revamp. Engrams are now reworked to be awarded for every level. There is a forced respec and max level is now 100 (before Ascension). 

It is mentioned in this part of the notes. I'll admit that I should not have procrastinated on that saddle...

I just love love love how many people ask the questions that end with, "what about private/unofficial servers?"

HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY ON OFFICIAL PVP SERVERS!!!!

HOW DARE YOU BE A CASUAL GAMER WHILE PLAYING ARK: PVP EVOLVED!!!!

HOW DARE YOU ASK WC TO GIVE YOU OPTIONS THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE MASSES WHO WANT TO "ENJOY" THE GAME!!!!

HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY PVP "ONLY" AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!

....last but not least....

HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN IN ANY WAY (asking questions and making suggestions that the good majority of players ask and hope for that tiny glimmer of help from the devs for and never get any answer whatsoever) BECAUSE THAT DOES NOT BENEFIT THE REASON ARK: PVP EVOLVED WAS DESIGNED FOR............

PVP ONLY!

LETS GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO PICK PVE,, and never, NEVER UPDATE ANYTHING THAT PRETAINS TO THAT STYLY OF GAMEPLAY... SCREW THAT GAME MODE! NO ONE PUTS IT ON YOUTUBE AND IF THEY DO THEY ARE WORTHLESS BECAUSE EVERBODY KNOWS THAT PVP IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY!

F U WC. I want my money back! I want my time back! I want the hundreds of gigs of space back on my hard drive that you stole from me with your pvp ONLY updates!

I'm sick and tired of waiting for each update to finish with my hopes held high that just maybe youwould give the tiniest of damns for US casual gamers!

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jen unpinned this topic
On 5/29/2017 at 0:22 PM, TiniestTjdragon said:

I'm on Xbox one and I've just updated my game to the newest update (I haven't played the game in over 2 months so yes I'm behind) but I can't even play the game anymore because every time I want to change settings or input an admin command my game crashes each time. Anyone know a fix or something?

Wow. This problem isn't just on Xbox, I have this on my PC, but not my laptop. I've taken to editing the INI file manually for now, as I've not found a solution when I did a Google search.

I know you can't edit your ini file in Xbox, so I know of no workaround for you. 

Sounds like you also can't input any admin command. I can run commands, but really the only one I've used is the gamma command, so might have problem with that too.

On 5/25/2017 at 8:39 AM, MrMagoo said:

I just love love love how many people ask the questions that end with, "what about private/unofficial servers?"

HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY ON OFFICIAL PVP SERVERS!!!!

HOW DARE YOU BE A CASUAL GAMER WHILE PLAYING ARK: PVP EVOLVED!!!!

HOW DARE YOU ASK WC TO GIVE YOU OPTIONS THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE MASSES WHO WANT TO "ENJOY" THE GAME!!!!

HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY PVP "ONLY" AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!

....last but not least....

HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN IN ANY WAY (asking questions and making suggestions that the good majority of players ask and hope for that tiny glimmer of help from the devs for and never get any answer whatsoever) BECAUSE THAT DOES NOT BENEFIT THE REASON ARK: PVP EVOLVED WAS DESIGNED FOR............

PVP ONLY!

LETS GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO PICK PVE,, and never, NEVER UPDATE ANYTHING THAT PRETAINS TO THAT STYLY OF GAMEPLAY... SCREW THAT GAME MODE! NO ONE PUTS IT ON YOUTUBE AND IF THEY DO THEY ARE WORTHLESS BECAUSE EVERBODY KNOWS THAT PVP IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY!

F U WC. I want my money back! I want my time back! I want the hundreds of gigs of space back on my hard drive that you stole from me with your pvp ONLY updates!

I'm sick and tired of waiting for each update to finish with my hopes held high that just maybe youwould give the tiniest of damns for US casual gamers!

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of stuff too but man dude take a chill pill... Life will be better tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived