Tek Tier On No Taming?

DHBloodwolf

15 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Really? I can't imagine to go through the new underwatercaves without a mount. Even with mounts the eastern one is brutal! :D 

I mostly meant the actual fight, but those two are only for the dragon, I guess theoretically possible to do those caves with no mounts but it wouldn't be fun for sure. Broodmother and megapithecus artifacts would be much easier to get without dinos

14 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Really? I can't imagine to go through the new underwatercaves without a mount. Even with mounts the eastern one is brutal! :D 

With the lower level wild dinos it may be possible if you take it like a WoW raid.  Bring ten people and a ton of supplies.  It would still be ridiculously hard but I see it being possible.

Side note, is it possible to all loot the artifact at once if you bring multiple people?  Or do you have to run out of render each time someone loots it?

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, Harrist14 said:

There are dozens of videos on YouTube, there are safe spots for mega and brood where you can stand and get them stuck, shoot them with compound bows or assault rifles or fab pistols

I've scoured YouTube for these videos, would you mind sharing some links to some? I'm really interested in different boss strategies.

On a quick search, here. That broodmother one isn't an official server but the strategy remains, just get her down into the pit and you can shoot her.  Just search "ark broodmother official server" or the same with megapithecus/dragon, then look through them for ones with people not using dinos 

Brood: 

Mega: 

• 2 months later...

I assume the no taming servers arena fights are patched just like official is. We still farm element and have cleared bosses the old way. Now that you can't hide down a cliff on the dragon and the megapithecus fight there isn't a safe ledge anywhere, I would like to know if anyone has cleared a fight on no taming since then.

I can see movement speed, weight, health, and a bit of luck with a group of 10 survivors.

Archived