Ovis Farm VS Egg Farm

Gong

12 hours ago, Faivon said:

On most cases, personally it's easier for me to find Ovis and tame it rather than breed them 

same. and i'm such a couch potato that only one ovis isn't worth the hustle. it's either two per day or nothing. crops are too far from main. have had a few despawn overnight when i couldn't find a "match" xD 

On 3/17/2017 at 1:04 PM, Samammo said:

I think the best is probably KO something, Starve it until it will eat all the mutton at the same time. Carry the Ovis to the Dino, then Kill the Ovis then put enough on the Dino to be tamed, then have a tribemate fly the rest up to your base, then either cook it or put it in a fridge.

Good idea,

i will try as well

On 3/18/2017 at 10:14 AM, eESTlane said:

same. and i'm such a couch potato that only one ovis isn't worth the hustle. it's either two per day or nothing. crops are too far from main. have had a few despawn overnight when i couldn't find a "match" xD 

oh wow. ye i think they need to have a solid system for this. i have become super interested in breeding and mutating dinos and i need a solid way to tame at a quick and effective rate. i know i will still need kibble for imprint.

I have noticed recently that raw mutton isn't always as good as the kibble from some carno's. I tamed a rex recently who had all the right things done and he lost a lot of levels. where as If you tame a ptera it got 99.8% with the raw mutton. If your on the island fly around the snow biome do figure 8's around the mountains. We have tamed 5 ovis and so far haven't used one of them for any of our meat tames as I just fly around the biome looking and have been super lucky so far

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/21/2017 at 2:22 PM, spacejam said:

I have noticed recently that raw mutton isn't always as good as the kibble from some carno's. I tamed a rex recently who had all the right things done and he lost a lot of levels. where as If you tame a ptera it got 99.8% with the raw mutton. If your on the island fly around the snow biome do figure 8's around the mountains. We have tamed 5 ovis and so far haven't used one of them for any of our meat tames as I just fly around the biome looking and have been super lucky so far

i recently got SE and i have found more there around the red ob than the island.

Archived