Arthropleura invisible to wild animals. No one wanna mention it at all?

MajorNr01

On my PvE server we can attack any creature with our tamed arthropleura without them hitting back or reacting in any way at all. Ignoring for a moment that his seems a bit too powerful for my tastes, why does no one anywhere acknowledge this at all?

The wiki doesn't mention it, this forum looks like it doesn't even know about it and google can't find anything on it either.

It quite frankly creeps me out that I am the first person on the internet to talk about this which is why I would kindly like to ask:

What the [PLEASE STOP CENSORING SWEARWORDS]?

In the codex of the centipede, it states that it has acid for blood. As such most creatures don't attack them. Would you want to try to eat something that burned you? All it takes is an animal to encounter something nasty tasting or toxic like a toad, survive the encounter and never mess with that kind of animal again.

As to the censoring of swears... I can see why they do it. It is to keep the trolls/edge lord kids from doing a post of nothing but swears. Myself I swear a lot. But, I know when and where it is NOT ok to do it. Would you go into a church or day care and swear so bad it would make a sailor on leave blush? Same goes with the forums.

6 hours ago, Jamagh said:

In the codex of the centipede, it states that it has acid for blood. As such most creatures don't attack them. Would you want to try to eat something that burned you? All it takes is an animal to encounter something nasty tasting or toxic like a toad, survive the encounter and never mess with that kind of animal again.

That actually makes some sense. I wasn't sure whether it's a bug or not, but based on this reasoning it might be a feature, though a surprisingly powerful one.

Archived