Community Crunch Contests: 63 - NEW NVIDIA ANSEL CONTEST!

Jatheish

• Administrator
On 16/09/2016 at 5:25 AM, Wolf Angelus said:

Hi @Jat

Was hoping to check in and get a response as to any update on the Crunch Prizes or if there is intention to send them still o: ? Looking back as far as not having received anything since Crunch #55 and I know some others have been hoping to get some sort of info and starting to worry a bit.

Thanks
-Wolf

Yup, they'll definitely be sent out, I can gurantee that. I can only apologise about the delay and will update you as soon as possible. We'd give ya a heads up if we were stopping this, and there isn't a plan to do that any time soon :). In fact, I was actually speaking to Jen about spicing this up a little ;)

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Jat said:

Yup, they'll definitely be sent out, I can gurantee that. I can only apologise about the delay and will update you as soon as possible. We'd give ya a heads up if we were stopping this, and there isn't a plan to do that any time soon :). In fact, I was actually speaking to Jen about spicing this up a little ;)

Spicing it up, sounds good!

9 hours ago, Jat said:

Yup, they'll definitely be sent out, I can gurantee that. I can only apologise about the delay and will update you as soon as possible. We'd give ya a heads up if we were stopping this, and there isn't a plan to do that any time soon :). In fact, I was actually speaking to Jen about spicing this up a little

Thanks @Jat - I got similar comments after mentioning the news and them asking me if I was sure I will get it still which turned my faith the opposite way lol. Glad to hear an update, i worry a lot once a doubtful thought has sunk in.

What is meant by, spicing it up? Offering more or extra goods? I am bad at understanding these English hinted wordings lol

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Peppers said:

@Jat

We have already completed the Boss Contest on the Center Server. Originally posted here: 

That post would have been missed because you posted it in an old Community Crunch, that one was back in May.

What you need to do is post it in the new Community Crunch.

Archived