Ascendant rocket launcher

snortoni

Just now, snortoni said:

Anyone else have a clue?

Clue about what? You already got your answer =)

Many many high quality Blueprints are currently un-craftable, it has been like this for over a year now.

We raised and imprinted a beaver to craft some saddles that wont fit in a smithy but thats only possible if you dont need too much metal (because of the weight).

There is currently nothign you can do other than wait for a fix.

But who knows if a fix will come ...

Just now, snortoni said:

Anyone else have a clue?

You can't build most of these ascendant quality item blueprints right now cuz we don't have a crafting receptacle large enough to hold the materials. You are better off just finding the straight up Ascendant Item, but when we get the better crafting receptacle you will already be ahead of the game having that BP so good job

6 hours ago, snortoni said:

How do you craft ascendant gear when there is  not enough slots in the fabricator? Requires over 15000 polymer and only 70 slots of 100 are allowed

The devs already said that these will be craftable when Tek tier is introduced into the game. So, just hold on to your BP and be patient.

2 minutes ago, sal said:

many features currently on the "A Little Further Out" List haven been there since i started playing a year ago and have never been implemented. So i guess what we have now is "it", i also seriously doubt they have the programming skills to fix the bugs currently in the game.

Could be you are right, time will tell, but I am a bit more optimistic. The content added, since I started playing the game more than a year ago, has been better than most, if not all, games I have ever played.
I think back to when I started playing compared to what this game is right now and it seems like a completely dif. game.
With the settlement of the lawsuit it even opens up the possibility of them combining forces with a bigger studio and perhaps fixing the problems they are unable to fix.
Ark is an excellent game with a huge / loyal player base and a lot of bugs, I can see a big studio wanting to jump in and put in resources and money to get a piece of the pie.

Wildcard has stated explicitly that they had a parallel team working on the DLC for a long time now, it was always part of the plan.

Work on the DLC did not interrupt work on the main maps.

Can we stop falling back to irrelevant saltiness and focus on the topic at hand...

Yes, the blueprint is not craftable yet... yes it will be craftable when the tek tier is introduced that include crafting stations capable of holding more materials.

Hold on to your blueprint.

• Volunteer Moderator

Please get back on topic, which concerns certain blue prints and any ways to craft them or if they will be craftable.

Other discussions can be taken to existing threads; personal attacks can be left out.

I will be reviewing this thread may just hide anything that is not relevant to the OPs quesiton.

If you go in the swamp cave (redwood cave now) you can find blueprints of ascendant rocket launchers that craft in the fabricator .. We found one and it's amazing , may take a lot of runs but they are definite in there , we also found ascendant giga , Rex and spino saddle blueprints .. So just because your current one doesn't craft there doesn't mean you can't find ones that do .. 

1 hour ago, ViolentByDesi9n said:

definite in there , we also found ascendant giga , Rex and spino saddle blueprints .. So just because your current one doesn't craft there doesn't mean you can't find ones that do .. 

yea I was hoping to find one there.

fishing seems a little too much. never got anything beyond jm

Archived