Scorched Earth - Crystal

Scrysis

So near red obby is that tunnel. If you fly towards the obby with the mid 3 mountian behind you you will see it at the base of the mountian range. Can normally see a few crystal in the entrance. It is a long tunnel with lots of crystal spawn. There are also in the caves some round balls with white spikes. Those have crystal but of course you need to fight your way in and out. 

There's a small mountain near the center of the map (roughly around 55, 45 - but I'm not in game right now so I don't know the exact coordinates). It's got metal, crystal, obsidian, sulfur, and salt all in one place. I found a water source near the foot of the mountain and plopped down a well, and that's where I'm living now. Sometimes I load up my Morellatops with crystal, salt, and sulfur and just trek up and down the river valley looking for trading opportunities. People will pay top dollar for something I can walk out my front door and have a full inventory of in under 5 minutes. It's pretty nice to actually have amicable interactions with other players for once, instead of just being attacked on sight.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, YodysseusIV said:

Here is a video showing where at the red obelisk you can find all that crystal, it can be a little hard to find the 1st time! If you take an Anky there you can get tons of Rare Mushrooms & Crystal!

This is near my base and I had no idea it existed. Thanks.

Kind of a long video, the cave location from the red oby is shown at 7:50.

If you're near the red obelisk I'd recommend flying down into the canyons and entering the cave there where you could get the artifact of the gatekeeper.  There are three or more areas in that cave with large crystal deposits.  Each of the strange white deposits can net around 60-70 crystals.  You could easily get over 1000 crystals from the deposits near the entrance alone.  I fly an argent carrying a saber down there, clear the path, and then run back and forth harvesting the crystals and dropping them off until my argent can't carry anymore.  Sometimes a rubble golem spawns in that area but you can easily avoid him.  There are a bunch of crystals on the mountains nearby as well.

Archived