ORP SERVERS Cannot transfer to OR from SE servers

TeRyn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blank3k said:

I've submitted for a refund, the lack of communication from anyone on this issue has soured the whole thing.

My tribemember did the same but that's not the point. We shouldn't be locked out of the content, period, I won't let go on this one.

I know it's only been 24 hours, but we aren't getting replies here, on twitter, on reddit and by ticket and while I get that they are busy that's really annoying, ORP players are constantly being treated as a "lower class" of Ark players.

1 minute ago, Gugolas said:

My tribemember did the same but that's not the point. We shouldn't be locked out of the content, period, I won't let go on this one.

I know it's only been 24 hours, but we aren't getting replies here, on twitter, on reddit and by ticket and while I get that they are busy that's really annoying, ORP players are constantly being treated as a "lower class" of Ark players.

I sent both Jat and Jeremy msg's on these forums as well with a link to this thread.

3 minutes ago, Gugolas said:

My tribemember did the same but that's not the point. We shouldn't be locked out of the content, period.

Indeed, if they would just say something and say they have an issue with ORP for whatever reasons and are working on it hoping to have it sorted in the next day or so, then I'd sit back & wait - I'd just be happy to know it's been acknowledged and is being worked on.... although then there is the whole gripe about why release it as "release quality" dlc if it wasn't ready for release. 

Just now, Blank3k said:

Indeed, if they would just say something and say they have an issue with ORP for whatever reasons and are working on it hoping to have it sorted in the next day or so, then I'd sit back & wait - I'd just be happy to know it's been acknowledged and is being worked on.... although then there is the whole gripe about why release it as "release quality" dlc if it wasn't ready for release. 

I think they just forgot about our servers as it seems to happen pretty frequently or they straight out decided not to do it. Why not telling us otherwise?

As a player of an Official ORP server i've also just requested a refund.

I'd be more than happy to wait a couple days for us offline protection people to be a get access to Scorch but the pure fact it's been 24hrs, nobody official has said anything at all about the issue, we don't know if we're coming or going, playing or not. Are we going to get an offline scorch server? Have they forgotten about us and are working on it or are we waiting around with nothing happening after paying £15 for no reason? That's the bit that bothers me, i can't play the Vanilla Ark until i've got a refund now as after 2 hours of any Ark useage the refund will be invalid and we've all lost our money

12 minutes ago, DeadGirl said:

As a player of an Official ORP server i've also just requested a refund.

I'd be more than happy to wait a couple days for us offline protection people to be a get access to Scorch but the pure fact it's been 24hrs, nobody official has said anything at all about the issue, we don't know if we're coming or going, playing or not. Are we going to get an offline scorch server? Have they forgotten about us and are working on it or are we waiting around with nothing happening after paying £15 for no reason? That's the bit that bothers me, i can't play the Vanilla Ark until i've got a refund now as after 2 hours of any Ark useage the refund will be invalid and we've all lost our money

I see where you are coming from. I don't want to ask for a refund and I don't really care about the money itself as much as I want to get the content just like everyone else does but I'm pretty much locked out from the main game too. And not only because of the steam refund policy, but because this situation really hit my will to play the game, I'm too annoyed.

8 hours ago, Jeremy Stieglitz said:

FYI: Asia will be getting ~18 SE games tomorrow (requires little more setup)

Also, physical OC Scorched Earth Servers will be added. Hang in there!

Saw this quote from Jeremy, and while i think its excellent the Asian time zones and locations are getting their own servers(god the ping to EU/NA must be horible for them right now) we cant even get ONE ORP SE NA/EU server.

Technically we dont even have a NA/ORP regular server but that dont matter at this point.

I'll just paste this from a less popular thread. This needs to gets the devs attention. And I'm not only talking about SE, but also The Center.

4 hours ago, Maja said:

At this moment we've got 4 Official ORP Servers. "Test servers" to be on the spot.

I've been on the ORP server 643 and 642 pretty much since Day 1. I think it's time to add this feature to more servers. 2-4 The Center ORP servers and 2-4 Scorched Earth ORP Servers. 

The feature is great itself. Some say "But Maja, if people are offline, how are you gonna raid them?", well.. The answer is simple, you have wars while the players are online, giving them a chance to defend themselves. I guess I speak on behalf of every ORP player that it's more fair and fun this way.

So having 2 or 4 more orp servers of each map would be great. I think it's time to end the test and expand this feature.

Because as it is right now, we (the ORP players) can't even travel to/from them normal SE servers. 

• Wildcard Staff
30 minutes ago, DeadGirl said:

So i've just had a reply on Twitter, my question was about about ORP scorch servers and their reply was... 'Give me a few hours to get in touch with the right people and see if i can get those servers sorted for you'.

Not a 100% clear answer, but hoping they'll come through. 

yeah that was me, sorry it wasnt meant to be vague, more like, i dont maintain the server network, and not sure if its an oversight or a compatibility issue, but will get something sorted either way :)

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

yeah that was me, sorry it wasnt meant to be vague, more like, i dont maintain the server network, and not sure if its an oversight or a compatibility issue, but will get something sorted either way

Eeek Sorry! I really hope it's a oversight and something will be sorted ASAP! I have received my refund, but... i will re-purchase if they can get the server up ^^ Thank you!

• Wildcard Staff
Just now, Picolo XL said:

Will we get a message when it is happening?

I dont think so, it will go up when the engineer gets around to it (heavy workload atm) and it wont be a case of "its ready, lets give them all a warning and make them all wait another 24 hours", he will just online it then and there so you can enjoy it as soon as possible!

Archived