ORP SERVERS Cannot transfer to OR from SE servers

TeRyn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TeRyn said:

I was under the impression you could only START a new char on SE and then transfer over to The Island/The Center.

No. You can transfer a character over from the Island/Center. However you are limited to only the character. Going to Scorched Earth you cannot bring equipment or dinosaurs, but leaving from it you can bring dinosaurs and materials you gained/created from Scorched Earth.

1 minute ago, ciabattaroll said:

No. You can transfer a character over from the Island/Center. However you are limited to only the character. Going to Scorched Earth you cannot bring equipment or dinosaurs, but leaving from it you can bring dinosaurs and materials you gained/created from Scorched Earth.

Well then the article/interview i read was completely wrong then. They said for balance purposes you could ONLY start a new char and then transfer out not transfer into SE. Great.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, TeRyn said:

Well then the article/interview i read was completely wrong then. They said for balance purposes you could ONLY start a new char and then transfer out not transfer into SE. Great.

This thread states that you can transfer characters to Scorched Earth in the first talking point.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, TeRyn said:

Well they have Primitive SE servers(official) on the server list and the one i rolled on was primitve.

It's possible then that Cedric was speaking about primitive plus then. Anyway, the server you choose on SE  isn't affected by  your server from Survival Evolved. You can go from pvp to pve, hardcore to non hardcore, etc. etc.

46 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

It's possible then that Cedric was speaking about primitive plus then. Anyway, the server you choose on SE  isn't affected by  your server from Survival Evolved. You can go from pvp to pve, hardcore to non hardcore, etc. etc.

Its broken. I cant transfer at all.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/264972387349409760/5FBE7DCAB6AA33DAD5B03BC0F8FAC03E4DC35AAE/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/264972387349411693/8C578EAA59610C4E1DDE2F19D471B1809035ED13/

Hitting transfer to ark does nothing.

This is from official server 641(ORP PVP NA). Im at green ob and cant transfer.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, TeRyn said:

1)Did you hit Transmit ark Data at the top middle?

2)Are you trying to transfer from an ORP server?

24 minutes ago, Blank3k said:

Same boat, ORP - Unable to Transfer to the Ark & neither is the rest of my tribe.

And now we're all concerned about the Steam 2-hour refund policy and aren't even playing the base game encase Steam records it as SE.

Yep. Ive tried SE from a new char.........its raptoring way harder than the island or the center.

That sucks about the policy, i would stop playing on scorched earth servers.

I can't believe we've not heard anything regarding ORP servers yet... just some acknowledgement would make us all a bit happier - Right now were all in limbo wondering if/when we are going to get a server & if we have to wait hours, days, weeks - or even months before we see one... in the meantime we can't even play the game without signing away our consumer rights due to the steam 2 hour policy.

17 minutes ago, HighDBoom said:

Official Raid Protection Server (ORP) can't upload any ACCOUNT into the ARK(Obelisik)

Its not working

There are 4 Official ORP Server

EU 640, 641, 642, 643

These people can't play Scorched Earth and can't link the anything.

Please get 4 ORP SE Server to connect to them. thanks

Even one could be enough, or 2...not everyone has the DLC even if it does already have lots of buyers...but please do something!

There's a reddit topic about the issue too: https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/50si37/official_orp_servers_cannot_transfer_to_or_from_se/

Archived