Allosaur spawn points & lvls

Dam Son

I know this is not everyones favourite dino atm due to spawning inside peoples bases.

been culling off allosaurs for the past 3 days, they seem to spawn almost all over the map (more occurrence on the river between redwoods and volcano) and no matter how I search and cull, the highest lvl I find is 100 and never more. is this normal?

I have this problem with a few different dinos, though namely Brontos and Rexes. I would focus on killing dinos in the northern spawn regions, because I find that they tend to spawn at somewhat higher levels there than in the south. Other than that, just keep at it, it took me a couple of weeks to find a Bronto over lvl 100

Come to our server

Here we have a list of all wild dinos running around:

https://born2frag-notifications.ch

The site is still WIP and not finished. Some texts are in german language.

As soon as i see english people using our site and server, i will translate all the texts to english and i will add much more functions

Edit:  Allos are mostly level 4 and can be found around 30 / 41.

On 8/21/2016 at 6:43 PM, Dam Son said:

Just found a 108 allo morning. I guess it's just my luck

I know your pain, just not with the allosaurus. I got a 120 male yesterday, after being convinced that the highest level possible was sub-50's, so I can confirm that (unmodded, unaltered) can have top levels. 

I am in the same boat as you with Spinosaurs. I've been looking for a 120 for several months; I cull every one I find, and all nearby animals so getting them to spawn isn't the problem. They are all, 9/10 chance, level 12. I had 3 of them in the same riverbed, close to each other recently, all level 12. It's stupefyingly rare to find one over 30, and I've seen exactly 1 over 100 (she was 108, like your allosaur) so the search continues. 

Top levels exist; just usually of the animals you don't want or need!

6 hours ago, Airthrow said:

I know your pain, just not with the allosaurus. I got a 120 male yesterday, after being convinced that the highest level possible was sub-50's, so I can confirm that (unmodded, unaltered) can have top levels. 

I am in the same boat as you with Spinosaurs. I've been looking for a 120 for several months; I cull every one I find, and all nearby animals so getting them to spawn isn't the problem. They are all, 9/10 chance, level 12. I had 3 of them in the same riverbed, close to each other recently, all level 12. It's stupefyingly rare to find one over 30, and I've seen exactly 1 over 100 (she was 108, like your allosaur) so the search continues. 

Top levels exist; just usually of the animals you don't want or need!

well, I am cursed with murphys law.... just when I have used up my kibble.... 2 120's allos spawned.

let's just say I hate my diplos a lot ever since that day

15 hours ago, Dam Son said:

well, I am cursed with murphys law.... just when I have used up my kibble.... 2 120's allos spawned.

let's just say I hate my diplos a lot ever since that day

Ok that's kinda funny. My diplos are prudes and won't give up many eggs, hopefully yours spit some out before someone else snags or kills these 120s!

Archived