Scorched Earth Ascended and Bob's Tall Tales is Live!

Can't even put out a reasonable amount of servers on release, this is worse than releases back in ASE.

When you have a player base of 10's of thousands, and release enough servers to satisfy not even a quarter of that number of people just playing official is poor planning at its best, absolute negligence of who was in charge of the release. Seriously though, 46 NA-PVE servers at 70 people each for console AND pc? That's maybe a fifth of the people actually looking to play it just on official. At this point the game would be better separating console from PC at a minimum or just go back to no cross play.

• Like 1

When are you going to fix the massive bug that this new update with SE has caused for PS5 players? Since the update, single player split screen is totally screwed and crashes instantly when player 2 tries to join in. I’ve also heard that single player in general is crashing constantly now too. Not everyone is playing online servers… game is essentially unplayable now since I only play couch coop.

went from being excited about a new map to totally being unable to play the game on either map. Beyond disappointing.

• Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, smontgv said:

When are you going to fix the massive bug that this new update with SE has caused for PS5 players? Since the update, single player split screen is totally screwed and crashes instantly when player 2 tries to join in. I’ve also heard that single player in general is crashing constantly now too. Not everyone is playing online servers… game is essentially unplayable now since I only play couch coop.

went from being excited about a new map to totally being unable to play the game on either map. Beyond disappointing.

Thank god its a reptaring bug. I thought it was only me. Fr i tried everything but it still inst working. I waited so long to pkay with my brother but ofc. Its wildcard what did i expect

Edited by DarkAther

13 hours ago, DarkAther said:

So i have a problem. I play on ps5 with my brother on splitscreen. Today when i tried to log in w 2nd player it crashed. I tried again but it crashed. That continued, i think smt is wrong now since i cant play the island in splitscreen anymore. Anyone got any suggestions??

sorry friend, it happens to me too in play, they better release a patch to fix the game in play or it is impossible to play it

On 4/1/2024 at 8:15 PM, StudioWildcard said:

SEA_is_Live.png

Stranded and vulnerable in the unforgiving desert of Scorched Earth Ascended, even veteran ARK survivors face the urgent tasks of finding water, securing food, crafting, and building shelters to survive. Leverage your ARK Island skills to conquer the desert by slaying, taming, and riding its unique creatures, including the formidable Fasolasuchus, adapted to thrive in extreme conditions.

SE_1.jpg

EXPLORE A NEW WORLD.png

Scorched Earth Ascended introduces ARK players to a new desert realm with six distinct biomes, from dunes to oases, each brimming with unique ecosystems and aesthetics. This land rich in ruins, geysers, and ancient caves, offers a fresh challenge for exploration. Water, once abundant on The Island, becomes a critical and scarce resource on this ARK, challenging players to adapt their survival strategies to thrive in an arid environment.

SE_2.jpg

SE_3.jpg

TAME NEW CREATURES.png

Scorched Earth Ascended is teeming with perilous creatures ready for the daring survivor to tame. Unleash havoc on your foes from the back of an elemental Wyvern or master the art of riding a Fasolasuchus, a proto-croc that glides through sand as if it were water. But tread carefully—lest you rouse the fearsome Death Worm!

SE_9.jpg

SE_4.jpg

CRAFT OVER 50 NEW ITEMS.png

In the harsh landscape of Scorched Earth Ascended, survivors utilize scavenged resources to craft unique gear and structures for heat resistance, alongside innovative tools for survival. Whips, boomerangs, flamethrowers, chainsaws, and more become essential for defense, while tents, wells, wind turbines, and oil refineries enhance base sustainability. These tools not only bolster survival and defense but also enable grand strategies for tribal dominance.

SE_5.jpg

SE_6.jpg

CONQUER NEW CHALLENGES.png

Brace for electrical storms, sandstorms, and heat stroke, and tap into the Obelisks' power to challenge the ARK's fiercest boss yet—the fearsome Manticore. Does it guard a weapon, a relic, or the secrets of the ARK? Only the bravest survivors daring to face it will uncover the truth.

SE_8.jpg

TRAVEL BETWEEN ARKS.png

To keep things fair and fiery during those first few weeks, Scorched Earth Ascended will be a bit of a wild frontier. You'll only be able to bring your characters over for the first 60 days, you won't be able to bring any dinos or items onto the map. After the first 60 days, the gates swing wide open!

Scorched Earth Ascended is available starting today on all platforms for owners of ARK: Survival Ascended!

SE_7.jpg

bob’s tall tales Frontier Showdown.png

ASA_BTT_Frontier_CC15Mar_Post_2560x1440.jpg

In Bob’s Tall Tales legendary ARK veteran Bob is ready to share his own incredibly true adventures with you for the first time! Experience the thrilling wonder and awesome spectacle of Bob’s epic adventures across The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction! Each Tall Tale delivers unique and helpful creatures and vehicles like the monolithic Oasisaur & Trains on Scorched Earth Ascended -- with more to come in Aberration and Extinction.

Buy the expansion pass now on Steam, XBOX or PlayStation!

FS_includes.png

• Oasisaur zurzura, a colossal yet gravity-defying island reminiscent of mythical legends. Its back, vast enough for a small community, becomes a nurturing ground for those seeking refuge and companionship.

BTT_1.jpg

• New Western-style structures like your own rootin' tootin' saloon, then tickle the ivories on your own piano for an authentic frontier experience.

BTT_3.jpg

• A chugging steam train to explore those harsh badlands

BTT_2.jpg

• A shovel, to hunt for buried treasure
  • A configurable wagon to move your precious goods
  • And much so more!

BTT_4.jpg

Saddle up, cowpokes, and stake your claim on the wild west of Scorched Earth Ascended

Buy the expansion pass now on Steam, XBOX or PlayStation!

Download all screenshots in full resolution

View full article

I like how they don't explain anything about how to use this.
You can't filter by it.
You don't download anything but the dlc pass...
So are we just supposed to know how to be able to play with this content? Nothing is explained whatsoever server wise. Are those that purchase this dlc able to use it even on servers that don't have the DLC? Wildcard needs to stop being so lazy and EXPLAIN how you can even play with it! Wildcard must be full of drug induced idiots.