#Dear StudioWildcard

@StudioWildcard @Jatheish @Cedric 

#Dear StudioWildcard

I know I'm just a lone voice that may be worth a Cent in the middle of a Million Dollars, but it's now obvious to everyone that the situation continues to worsen every day..

Obviously ASA was launched in an extremely early condition , aggravated by the disastrous trial that began on April 1 last year; I won't stay here to list the myriad of crucial Bugs/issues on which work should be focused with the highest priority (for our gameplay, for your reputation!), I am convinced that you yourselves are also in a panic situation, well aware since last year about the risks you have taken (calculated in the beginning, riskily chosen) and I could even support you if only... YOU COMMUNICATED ""SINCERLY"" WITH US WHO ARE YOUR PORTFOLIO AND YOUR FUTURE

Myself I have tried several times to ask you for MORE COMMUNICATION WITH US here on the Crounch Community even though I am aware that I am only an unknown voice, unlike someone else who advertises you in an extremely effective way with their YouTube channels which even today they try to keep alive in we all love in this game, I was struck by the sincere disappointment of Raasclark himself after last week's CC (he looked like he wanted to cry): 

I admire and appreciate the appeal that some of your people have decided to make major supporters who perhaps could be felt more than any of us here: 

I could add more but I think it's already clear what is meant... StudioWildcard if we're here complaining it's because we love this game, we would like it to work but we would also like you to be honest with us by keeping us updated with Sincerity and Clarity, ONLY THIS CAN MAKE US BACK TO BELIEVE IN YOU!! 

With my greatest hope that you will succeed in winning us back and that you will think seriously about the situation

Cervantes-Yrka

• Like 1

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to #Dear StudioWildcard