Gigantoraptor NOT Spawning

You might need to do a dino wipe, if that doesn't work straight away then it's probably cos their spawns work like giga/carcha/rhynio and need time to spawn, I've not tested so not sure if it's the case, there were none on my server after installing the mod so I restarted it with -ForceRespawnDinos on the command line which is the best way for getting new spawns without messing up gigas/carchas etc, that got them spawning, for Nitrado it'll probably be a check box

Edited by Fish77

I’m having the same problem, Nitrado, and I have a bunch of Dino mods running tho. Some people saying S-Dino mod but the creator’s discord is stating it’s not. I moved the Gigantoraptor Mod to the #1 mod spot and still nothing. I have force wiped twice with the DestroyWildDinos command and watched the list repopulate in admin Dino tracker and nothing. I can force spawn one and make it shiny but I can’t get one to spawn naturally w the baby and nest. 

8 minutes ago, DiverseIntrovert said:

I’m having the same problem, Nitrado, and I have a bunch of Dino mods running tho. Some people saying S-Dino mod but the creator’s discord is stating it’s not. I moved the Gigantoraptor Mod to the #1 mod spot and still nothing. I have force wiped twice with the DestroyWildDinos command and watched the list repopulate in admin Dino tracker and nothing. I can force spawn one and make it shiny but I can’t get one to spawn naturally w the baby and nest. 

Try to find the command where you can destroy all theris with. Worked for me on my server.