Will there be a support with lost characters/dinos when transfers open?

s0na

Considering that servers keep crashing and rolling back pretty often, theres a high possibility, that some characters/dinos/items moved from one map to another will be downloaded right before server crash and wiped due to rollback.
Will we have support for such cases and if yes - which info has to be provided?
Im asking cus now no character/dino loss tickets are being resolved. And i do not want to start flying around risking of losing things with no further help from support team.

Cheers

22 hours ago, s0na said:

Will we have support for such cases and if yes - which info has to be provided?

Their support will continue to be as good/bad as it is now, it's not going to get better when transfers are opened up.

In other words, transfer at your own risk, be prepared to lose things, including possibly your survivor.

10 hours ago, Vxplord said:

Dont think there will be for a while and even when there is, it will be useless just like ase with no more than a 105 character with no bosses/ascension recovery. Just make an alt for trades and transfer your main when u really need to at night when everything is stable. U might still lose it tho

This right here. I ended up making an alt for trades after a tribe mate lost their char.

I saw how awful the system was ( ase) will 10/10 do the same again in asa.