Best creature

Bonsai1

By best I don’t mean the most powerful I mean if you could have one creature for an entire play through what would it be, consider where it spawns, how easy it is to tame, passive abilities, size, how many creatures naturally attack it, in my opinion I would say either an argentavis is the best with the Andrewsarchus being a honourable mention 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonsai1 said:

By best I don’t mean the most powerful I mean if you could have one creature for an entire play through what would it be, consider where it spawns, how easy it is to tame, passive abilities, size, how many creatures naturally attack it, in my opinion I would say either an argentavis is the best with the Andrewsarchus being a honourable mention 

My answer is that there's no such thing as the best creature (unless you want to really stretch things and count my own survivor as a creature).

There are so many differences among creatures and what they're good for that the entire idea of their being a single, best, creature is a non-starter.

ARK is many good Creatures.. not only one.

Argy is very important on TheIsland but can't go in the Caves, not underwater and not Bossfight.. (and can't go in Aberration..)

From all mapps and "for" all mapps i love Shadowmane for many reason (with Astrodelphis and Bloodstalker), but never one is "the best of all"

Edited by CervantesMor