Purlovias Should Be Changed

SeriousBlack

Suggestion

Anyone here agrees with me that purlovia should be able to be ridden? I don't find how it is fair that Purlovias' are the only gestation dinos that are unable to be ridden. Let alone a saddle. They are purely moved by just whistle and group whistles which are applicable to small dinos. I don't find this just and this should be changed to make the game more fair. There should be saddles made for them and furthermore like even Ovis can be ridden which makes no sense. Please do something about it. More likes and comments here to get some attention, maybe we could make a change just like how rock drakes were made breed-able after awhile. 

11 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, Scheneighnay said:

My suspicion is that allowing them to be ridden would allow players to glitch through the ground mesh while they're buried, but devs should still try to improve that.

I like the look of purlovias and that would be a good way to get more out of them.

I would agree with this, but Basilisks are able to bury while being ridden so it should be entirely possible to avoid that with Purlovia.

21 hours ago, SeriousBlack said:

I don't find this just and this should be changed to make the game more fair. There should be saddles made for them and furthermore like even Ovis can be ridden which makes no sense.

I don't really think this constitutes as a "fair" or "not fair" situation. I agree Purlovia could be made rideable just to make moving them around a bit easier, but they don't need a saddle since I don't see them being preferred battle mounts. Direwolves should get a saddle before Purlovia do if we are gonna go that route.  

On 10/1/2024 at 15:07, SeriousBlack said:

Sì, voglio dire, possono sicuramente farcela in modo che possano solo essere cavalcati o sepolti. Funziona proprio come un Reaper IMO se Reaper può farlo, non vedo perché gli sviluppatori non lo facciano su Purlovias. Sembra che abbiano messo metà dello sforzo sul dinosauro e lo abbiano rilasciato. 

it reminds me of the story of ark itself, a half-done job 

On 1/10/2024 at 9:12 AM, UDGxKnight said:

Direwolves should get a saddle before Purlovia do if we are gonna go that route.

Absolutely not. There's a reason wolves don't have armor in the first place. Even before their TLC, the devs recognized they'd be too strong with armor. 

Purlovia in comparison, are only notable for being an annoyance in the wild. 

38 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Absolutely not. There's a reason wolves don't have armor in the first place. Even before their TLC, the devs recognized they'd be too strong with armor. 

Purlovia in comparison, are only notable for being an annoyance in the wild. 

If they are just an annoyance, they should stay that way as well then. Not my fault the devs said they would think about giving the wolves saddles. ALSO I HEAVILY disagree they would be too strong with armor considering nonsense like Shadowmanes exist. Wolves don't even have bleed, all they have is a pack bonus and a strength howl. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 9:25 AM, UDGxKnight said:

If they are just an annoyance, they should stay that way as well then. Not my fault the devs said they would think about giving the wolves saddles. ALSO I HEAVILY disagree they would be too strong with armor considering nonsense like Shadowmanes exist. Wolves don't even have bleed, all they have is a pack bonus and a strength howl. 

Holding wolves in comparison to Shadowmanes is terrible for balance. I guess the Rex should be allowed more things because the Giga and Carchar are stronger? Or maybe the Thyla needs a buff because Rock Drakes are better?

On 1/25/2024 at 10:36 PM, Qwertymine said:

Holding wolves in comparison to Shadowmanes is terrible for balance. I guess the Rex should be allowed more things because the Giga and Carchar are stronger? Or maybe the Thyla needs a buff because Rock Drakes are better?

on this thought, maybe having an amour on them but not like saddle where you can cap the saddle. that would be nice