Quickest way to get Super Nice... not easiest

20 hours ago, Charlie12345 said:

I've found the Hard Underwater Cave on a strong Basil works quickest.  Then the swamp cave in 2nd place.  Any other expert suggestions?

thats actually a rock solid choice there. Sadly I do not think the ice cave would be a good idea, the Yeti I think is considered an herbivore, and as such would drop your nice meter quickly. But maybe the swamp cave? Killing all those bugs would really add up super quick, and since they are a high level, you would probably only need a single run to get all you would need

3 hours ago, wizard03 said:

thats actually a rock solid choice there. Sadly I do not think the ice cave would be a good idea, the Yeti I think is considered an herbivore, and as such would drop your nice meter quickly. But maybe the swamp cave? Killing all those bugs would really add up super quick, and since they are a high level, you would probably only need a single run to get all you would need

The yeti is considered aggressive so it would increase ur nice 

all aggressive animals and all irascible ones (which become aggressive when you are too close, Thery DireBear Megapitrco etc.) are considered "bad", therefore also some herbivores. 

The fastest methods are certainly Dino's richest Caves, but it all depends on what type of Server you are playing, I am in Official PVE and the Surface Caves are always kept clean, while the Underwater Caves are currently not at within my reach, so my best option was Carno Island (possibly with an animal that can also enter the Cave as well as being capable of killing the Alphas that spawn outside), I went with two animals to clean the island and while I was waiting for the respawn I entered the cave. An affordable alternative for those in early games: the north-west peninsula on the border with the snowy biome generates many carnivores but also some herbivores, while waiting for the respawn you can go to the snow where you find hordes of Direwolf and Daeodon: choose areas they spawn Pack animals is a good option if Caves are not available. 

Small trick: Troodonts give few points but have a very high agro radius and as soon as you attack one they will attack you in packs even from afar, often in the company of some Compy.

get a Carcha start ez tekcave kill dino in it get out before the doors closed if ur not super nice first time restart the tek cave and and if ur stuck inside when the doors is shut. cryo ur carcha and kill urself with the implant in front the door and restart tekcave and get ur loot back

Edited by KingOfBlue

5 hours ago, KingOfBlue said:

get a Carcha start ez tekcave kill dino in it get out before the doors closed if ur not super nice first time restart the tek cave and and if ur stuck inside when the doors is shut. cryo ur carcha and kill urself with the implant in front the door and restart tekcave and get ur loot back

...hmmm does restarting the Tek Cave to recover your bag also work in the Official Server (ASA)? This might have been a good alternative in my situation, but still useful to know.