island volcano warning

There are weird things that happen around the volcano. There's a zone from somewhere near the bottom to three-quarters of the way up the top where it's like I'm in a cave. I can't see any supply crates and much of the surrounding vegetation disappears. I don't know if it's a widespread bug, as I haven't seen anybody else have that problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zero064 said:

There are weird things that happen around the volcano. There's a zone from somewhere near the bottom to three-quarters of the way up the top where it's like I'm in a cave. I can't see any supply crates and much of the surrounding vegetation disappears. I don't know if it's a widespread bug, as I haven't seen anybody else have that problem.

i get the same dimming effect at about halfway up the volcano

I do get the "cave" effect whenever I'm near the Volcano. Hear the hollow whistling wind sound of the cave, and all supply crates and their beacons disappear, even the ones ON the volcano. But the crates on the volcano are still accessible, IF I can get close enough without being able to see them.

I haven't had anti-meshing happen to me, at least, but then, I don't spend any great deal of time on those parts of the volcano exterior.