Need More Servers

CitoaK

Suggestion

108 replies to this server topic

You wanna add more servers. 5 hours been trying to get in. 70/70. I did get in right at the start then was dashed about 3 minutes in. Wildcard devs are embarrassing, I can't belive I paid for a game I already bought and the updated version you can't access! Devs you should all quit and get different careers, I don't think this is for you. What a mug I am giving you my money. I hope you go bust! 

Been trying to get on the server for over an hour so I can fill my troughs for my juvenile dinos...wth...open more servers this is ridiculous...so After 2.5 hours on get on do a meat run fly to the base just off my tame to open door and game kicks me out....then I sit here for another 2 hours trying to get in server with no avail....so irritated. I want my money back for this game. Server 5129 has way too many people you can't get on it.

its new it will soon settle , but they really should not be allowing new players on already overpopulated servers, been made worse by allowing console to play with pc players ,m this has killed servers and increased lag no end , not to mention the constant crashes so nothing decya s, is slowly filling up areas with 1x1 thatch boxes killing spawns everywhere 

1 hour ago, udo said:

its new it will soon settle , but they really should not be allowing new players on already overpopulated servers, been made worse by allowing console to play with pc players ,m this has killed servers and increased lag no end , not to mention the constant crashes so nothing decya s, is slowly filling up areas with 1x1 thatch boxes killing spawns everywhere 

They should not be allowing new players on overpopulated servers? What planet do u live on? This game would die very quickly if we had a server each

I got to enjoy the boosted rates of the Extra Life event for: 2 hours.

Due to the server(s) I play on being full, once I was crashed out I was unable to log back in again. This means I lost babies that were maturing, eggs that were hatching, and missed out on not only playing ARK on my time off, but also on the boosted rates.

I really do feel that the servers being perma-full is a problem that the company needs to sort out, along with having a server list feature that functions as intended and expected. Currently, the server list populates badly, has old info (some servers say 17/70, but try to go on them and they say they're full). Coupled with still glitchy and buggy gameplay, to the extent that the game crashes AND servers crash often (for EU-PVE-Theisland5190 especially) and playing the game this weekend has actually given me a net loss (babies and eggs) rather than deriving any enjoyment from it at all.

I just wish they'd fix these issues that have been present since day 1, and understand that there is little point to an event if players are unable to actually participate in it.

1 hour ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

They should not be allowing new players on overpopulated servers? What planet do u live on? This game would die very quickly if we had a server each

, limiting new players on day 1 servers isnt a problem other games have done this as temporary fix to force new players onto less populated or new servers , 

1 hour ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

They don't have a server queue system.  If they did then they could prevent people from joining full servers, but its not an MMO.  And at this point, most players are likely to be victim of sunk cost fallacy.   Without transfers, they can't leave all their progress that they made.

47 minutes ago, MrSini said:

They don't have a server queue system.  If they did then they could prevent people from joining full servers, but its not an MMO.  And at this point, most players are likely to be victim of sunk cost fallacy.   Without transfers, they can't leave all their progress that they made.

If I load the game and my servers is full I get told it's full and I then have the option to join as soon as spot is available. So yeah there is a queue 

what a joke, I'm in the middle of a cave and get a DC... for the first time I made all the way find a flax BP so happy counting my tribe mate what I found. BOOM.. DC try to login server full? what is this for joke? second time i lose my stuff today. and my progress keeps being held up by nonsense. If I am a member of that server I shut always have access to it. I spend my whole weekend on Ark, and your baby dinosaurs would lose because of this nonsense. It's a shame that the best game has the most disappointing support. there is no way to get in touch here. it seems they find it funny too. keep it up and everyone will be playing something different soon. If I play another game, World of Warcraft as an example, you can call them at any time of the day... that's why they are so successful, they do their best to make you happy. in every way they can... I wish wildcard would try harder too. and if they can't handle it, they should charge an amount per month so that we can finally play normally and enjoy the game
Edited by AngerFish