Basilosaurus broken

darcek

Anyone notice this?

I see people posting taming guides etc,also tips in dododex,still no one mentioned the Basil has been broken.

Now if im getting attacked by a group of megladons or other sea dinos,there will only register one,2 shots,then it will keep missimg no matter how I try to place it..attacks dont land in front or the sides or back.. Before on ASE it could easily kill anything,now i cant even kill a megladon unless I stubbernly keep at it.. but its insane and Basilo now has stopped been a combat able dino.

6 minutes ago, darcek said:

Anyone notice this?

I see people posting taming guides etc,also tips in dododex,still no one mentioned the Basil has been broken.

Now if im getting attacked by a group of megladons or other sea dinos,there will only register one,2 shots,then it will keep missimg no matter how I try to place it..attacks dont land in front or the sides or back.. Before on ASE it could easily kill anything,now i cant even kill a megladon unless I stubbernly keep at it.. but its insane and Basilo now has stopped been a combat able dino.

I’ve seen basilos get merc’d after a group of manta swarm it, not being able to hit them or even move. My friend plays on steam and he’s lost three basilos and a sarco this way.

24 minutes ago, darcek said:

Anyone notice this?

It is very broken.

For now I think I've found a workaround, but it severely cuts it's dps. You have to wait for the full animation to finish before attacking again. If you attack faster, it will basically cancel all futute attacks until you wait for the end of the animation.

I just set a macro to 2.5 second intervals and hit most attacks. Although, this is very suboptimal and they should fix it.

• Thanks 2

To add to this: The reason the first hit always lands is that it is not directly following a previous attack.

Timing your attacks like mentioned above will make the difference between literally 0 dps and low dps.

Killing an alpha tuso or mosa takes forever this way, but at least you won't die from shark swarms anymore.

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

To add to this: The reason the first hit always lands is that it is not directly following a previous attack.

This seem to be tied to the crossbow and longneck bugs..

Where if I wait between shots its working ok,but if I smash the attack button,nothing happens and it just stopps shooting at all.