Xbox Server Questions

Assisted

I'm curious too! I purchased the game ASA and a Nitrado server yesterday to play Xbox with my Xbox friends and neither of us can find the server I made. I refreshed the game, I rebooted the server, nothing. I sent a message to Nitrado but nothing yet. It's been over twelve hours the server should be up by now. Is this the same thing you are all experiencing? 

Did I waste my money?

I just want a PVE server to play with my friends I don't want others to join. 

On 11/22/2023 at 10:03 AM, Nurse0Nikki said:

I'm curious too! I purchased the game ASA and a Nitrado server yesterday to play Xbox with my Xbox friends and neither of us can find the server I made. I refreshed the game, I rebooted the server, nothing. I sent a message to Nitrado but nothing yet. It's been over twelve hours the server should be up by now. Is this the same thing you are all experiencing? 

Did I waste my money?

I just want a PVE server to play with my friends I don't want others to join. 

Have you gotten this to work? I'm curious, because I would probably pay for a server if it meant I could play with my friends (even though that's ridiculous and shouldn't be necessary).

On 11/22/2023 at 9:51 AM, ITOMMYGUNI said:

Is any 1 having problems with joining any online sever? I pre installed the game, go to play online won't join any server, deleted and redownloaded and still nothing, single player works fine, so far a waste of £40 and not happy 

Having the same problem. So are MANY others