Tusoteuthis Stealth Nerf (or forgot to add his attack pattern)

Jafar92

Yesterday, I tamed a tuso, and as most dinos, the attack "pattern".

I'm almost sure Tusoteuthis on Ark:SE was attacking 3 times, for 65 damage each, at base damage, but now,

it definitely changed, they attack one time, and the damage is really low, and I dont know if I'm just biased or not.

Ascended Tusoteuthis attacking one time, and Evolved Tuso attacking three times, the difference is massive.

So here I would like to know, is it wanted ? Because that would make Tusoteuthis less better than some other underwater creature, and I might stop taming tusoteuthis (especially in Pvp, since their maturation time is so high, I dont want them to actually be as strong as a plesiosaur... (Plesio has a higher base damage than Tusoteuthis, so in current Ark, Plesio or anything bigger do more damage than Tusoteuthis)

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, Jafar92 said:

Yesterday, I tamed a tuso, and as most dinos, the attack "pattern".

I'm almost sure Tusoteuthis on Ark:SE was attacking 3 times, for 65 damage each, at base damage, but now,

it definitely changed, they attack one time, and the damage is really low, and I dont know if I'm just biased or not.

Ascended Tusoteuthis attacking one time, and Evolved Tuso attacking three times, the difference is massive.

So here I would like to know, is it wanted ? Because that would make Tusoteuthis less better than some other underwater creature, and I might stop taming tusoteuthis (especially in Pvp, since their maturation time is so high, I dont want them to actually be as strong as a plesiosaur... (Plesio has a higher base damage than Tusoteuthis, so in current Ark, Plesio or anything bigger do more damage than Tusoteuthis)

I also tamed a Tuso today and Im experiencing the same thing. They are only attacking once from what I can see. This makes it nerfed by 66% and its now totally useless. My lvld up tuso does 349 and my mosa does 1600 per hit. This nerf is just insane.