Achievement Unlocked: Your first day…

Jatheish

9 minutes ago, OverRannus said:

The only time it will change is when it has its new DLCs that aren’t from ASE come out, all previous DLC are free. And yeah I’m a console player. And I’m following ASA news as much as possible.

This is old news and news that was changed in less than 12 hours of being confronted, Neddy won and WC disabled the DRMs, and now we will now be able to host are own servers on our devices we use for ASA without Nitrado. Though I don’t yet know if Nitrado changed their servers prices. So yeah, I am excited for ASA!!! Please make sure that your information is completely up to date so that theirs no misinformation floating around. (Not being rude, just want people to know that it was already fixed and they can host their own servers now on their machines.)

You are right. Hard to say in less than 6 hrs if some1 cannot even start this great game for certain reason 😉

1 hour ago, krupi said:

You are right. Hard to say in less than 6 hrs if some1 cannot even start this great game for certain reason 😉

I don’t understand what you’re saying. If you’re implying about how long it took for me to notice that someone responded to me, I’m sorry. I’m just not usually on this site every hour or so, unless theirs is a vote going on.

Edited by OverRannus
  • Facepalm 1

well a lot people know me by now, the comments with ark and Nitrado and so on. I been a bit of a trouble maker. Honestly I trying real hard not to be. But honestly I told everyone how ark sold our save files for revenue awhile back to Nitrado to get the 4million contract loan, and since The October deadline was met for pc. Plus As I said console did not have to be leased by the end of October. I called that too. People are hoping for November for console. As everyone has been watching pc server fail and lots of bugs are being identified and being patched for pc. Consoles will get delayed longer. Why, every new patch or new version gets released it has to be a proved by all consoles companies. E.g Microsoft and Sony. I know this is bad new for us consoles. Plus the fact that multiplayer server are unstable and crashing. So it Seems Nitrado can not deliver their end of the contract. So Nitrado are having trouble with old ark servers and now new ark asc server too. Here is an E.g I been playing an old ark maps thats being run on Nitrado, I haven’t been able to login for 2weeks.  2nd e.g we’ll all you pc users are seeing the results right now with the server crashes, lags and maxed out servers. I know some people think I’m hard on both these companies. Yes I am still bitter that I never got my save files from old ark. But I have kind of moved on from this. Here my newest rant. Every new update wildcard releases Will delay the game for console For weeks and the way multiplayer server are running and how Nitrado can’t keep up their end of there contact. Doesn’t look good for us console users. Why doesn’t wildcard just release ark asc as a single player and disable multiplayer until they get handle on all the bug and server issues and make the game more stable. To be Honest I don’t really want anything to do with Nitrado because how they held my save files as hostage. I do not want them to have any of my characters in the future that they could in the future hold for ransom for revenue. I know this sounds terrible but I been saying this for months. Some have listened, some of you thought I was crazy. Everything I said was true or came true. Anyways back too new ark asc. Most of us console user would be perfectly happy with just have a single player version of the game. With out a multi player feature enabled. So what do you all think of my new rant. bluewizard_xb or bluewizardxb or bluewizard_1

Edited by bluewizard
  • Like 2

Wild Card it’s about time you Focus on releasing ASA with cloud gaming services if you want see better reviews failing on the start of your release is not a good look when game can’t run correctly the way it supposed to run from what we are seeing a lot of people can’t handle the new requirements so why do you relay on hardware requirements on people platforms when you can have everyone experience better performance with cloud gaming they only requirements needed is fast internet access.

ya know I understand we have been dealing with delays since the game started but with this ark survival ascended the delay is a load of crap pc gets the wonderful advantage of mods and now to start early and we have to play cross play to even be able to play with friends but now pc has the upper hand again to have the time to build up so they can control the servers making it hard on console players to even get somewhat established if did y’all not learn anything from the previous servers do better wildcard and partners listen to your players and release the game for consoles this is completely ridiculous I may get a lot of hate from the trolls section of the game only cus that’s what they do troll and I don’t care troll all you want but deep down everyone knows I’m right 

• Like 1

Das stimmt nicht,die haben gar keine Zeit sich um die Konsolen Version zu kümmern, während der early Phase,sieht man ja die freuen sich über 8 patches an einem Tag und die Fehler sind immer noch da,ja es ist nur ein Spiel aber es wurde am 30.9 still gelegt und dafür wurde crossplay für all Plattformen mit asa gepostet,und? Konsolen nun? Arsch Karte 

• Like 1