Just a question

Borec191

Hello , I would like to ask if there is any way to turn off the dinosaurs from color ( I mean like green , yellow , pink etc ) , I don't know if it's a color event or if it will be in ARK forever ....

btw I want to turn it off because of the videos on YTB to make me believe that I have it through mutations and so on , as I know it can be shown using a family tree ( but we know those wise men ) but I feel more if I do it through mutations

Thank you in advance for your reply and have a nice day

If anyone misunderstands me, here are the screenshots.. I meant the colored regions, if it is possible to turn it off so that they don't have these colors 

Well, in short, I want my dinosaurs to spawn only with normal colors, so color 22 ; 33 ; 20 etc.. Who understands me, understands... Hopefully someone will understand 

Snímek obrazovky (51).png

Edited by Borec191
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Borec191 said:

Hello , I would like to ask if there is any way to turn off the dinosaurs from color ( I mean like green , yellow , pink etc ) , I don't know if it's a color event or if it will be in ARK forever ....

btw I want to turn it off because of the videos on YTB to make me believe that I have it through mutations and so on , as I know it can be shown using a family tree ( but we know those wise men ) but I feel more if I do it through mutations

As far as I know, this is not possible. If you really don't want any unusual colors then you have to get ride of any dinos with colors like these when you're breeding.

If you're referring to wild dinos spawning with strange colors, that's likely tied to either a seasonal event or a mod.  The server owner can disable either (if they want to).  If you're referring to dinos coming out with strange colors after birth, then no.  This is a mechanic tied to mutations as a visual indicator that a baby has mutated.

13 hours ago, Borec191 said:

Hi, it is useful if you specify which platform (PC or XBox or PS) and the game mode (SinglePlayer or Private Server). The generation of those colors is due to the fact that WC wanted to give a gift in the last weeks of the game (Official) to those who asked for them out loud, therefore activated the "Pax" event by default. I'm not familiar with private server settings or even .ini settings (I played Official on XBox) but I know that it is possible to deactivate it on the PC.

8 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

If you're referring to wild dinos spawning with strange colors, that's likely tied to either a seasonal event or a mod.  The server owner can disable either (if they want to).  If you're referring to dinos coming out with strange colors after birth, then no.  This is a mechanic tied to mutations as a visual indicator that a baby has mutated.

..he asked for wild dino

15 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

Pokud máte na mysli divoké dinosaury s podivnými barvami, je to pravděpodobně spojeno buď se sezónní událostí, nebo s modem. Vlastník serveru může zakázat buď (pokud chce). Pokud máte na mysli dinosaury, kteří po narození přicházejí s podivnými barvami, pak ne. Jedná se o mechaniku spojenou s mutacemi jako vizuální indikátor, že dítě zmutovalo.

Okay , thank you , it's more of a seasonal event , because the mods I have don't do that either ... And it's not a server, it's a single player