What is the fate of the first ARK?

Denverson

I haven't visited the forum for a long time, but now I looked at the topics and did not see anything on my question.
What did the developers decide - will they close the official ARC servers or maybe leave a few?
If they close as they wanted in August, then the question is - what date exactly is the last day of the official servers?
Well, the main question - will progress or save the game from official servers somehow be transferred to the same dedicated server, for example? Well, that is, is it possible to somehow save your character and all that he built or brought out?

Edited by Denverson

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Denverson said:

will they close the official ARC servers or maybe leave a few?

Unless something changes, they said they will close all Ark official servers when ASA is released. 

what date exactly is the last day of the official servers?

Like the location of Jimmy Hoffa, nobody knows. 

is it possible to somehow save your character and all that he built or brought out?

Sometime after the servers are shut down, they will release the world saves that can be run on a private server. This will include the entire world just as it was when the last save was made. That does include your character, all dinos and structures. 

19 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Sometime after the servers are shut down, they will release the world saves that can be run on a private server. This will include the entire world just as it was when the last save was made. That does include your character, all dinos and structures. 

Against the backdrop of how the players were treated (with the closure of the servers), this news is somehow reassuring. Thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, GP said:

30th September.

Mhuhahaha ...are you sure?? :D

let's talk about dates announced by WildCard, it is certainly more correct:

On 7/26/2023 at 2:55 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

Unless something changes, they said they will close all Ark official servers when ASA is released. 

On 7/26/2023 at 12:56 AM, Denverson said:

what date exactly is the last day of the official servers?

Like the location of Jimmy Hoffa, nobody knows

until a couple of weeks ago the date was "end of August"...now moved to "end of September if they manage to release ASA in October", they might delay again, and again, and again...as always...c 'it's a good thing that in the last "delay" announcement they wrote between the lines that the "Save Data" will be more than one per Server (it seems strange and very unlikely to me but from what I understand they may have already started putting aside the first Data and will repeat every X time to give more "moments" from which to resume our Servers perhaps to apologize to us a little <<---- just my guesses!! and in my opinion, THEY *HAD* TO STARTED KEEPING THE FIRST OF THESE SAVE DATE ALREADY ON 1st APRIL when they unleashed the global storm)

Anyway: useless to ask for a date, WC is not reliable in the timing it announces! !!

Edited by CervantesMor