Community Crunch 368: ASA Roadmap Update, ASA Comparison, and More!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, dabber18 said:

Why are Xbox users required to pay Nitrado a monthly fee to host multiplayer servers? Open up the computer hosting anyone with a server willing to dedicate and NOT require Steam or Nitrado!

We do it on PlayStation too. It’s not exactly a novel concept: a service provider provides a server,  you pay them. Simple as.

Wildcard Studio, I am a Chinese, my English is not good, I use translation software to send these messages, it may look a little awkward, but I really hope you will take a look.

Ark Survival and Evolution is an epoch-making game for which I devoted all my youth. Yes, from the age of 16 to 22, I only played Ark on holidays and missed Ark in my spare time. When I heard that Ark and Ark 2 were being remade, I was so excited. Given its relatively high price ($50 is the entire income of a Chinese person in two days or so), I'm not surprised by the price, and I even think it's the right thing to do, as making games out of love is useless and only money can keep a studio going.

This is what I said to Ark 1.5 and Ark 2:

• 1/We are not afraid of expensive games, only afraid of game plug-in flooding.
  • 2/We are not afraid that the game has a lot of bugs, only afraid that the official slowly fix the bugs.
  • 3/What we fear is not the difficulty of the game, but the illegal entry of insiders and players.
  • I know, and I think you know, that there are a lot of people in the authorities who depend on working with the players, and the players give the authorities money, and the authorities make it easier for them to play.

I hope you can make some changes:

• 1/ Thoroughly inspect the studio and end the illegal cooperation between the studio and the player, i.e. end the corruption.
  • 2/ Recruit more staff to speed up game building and bug fixing.
  • 3/ Establish local official websites and reporting platforms in mainland China and other countries to allow players to communicate with studio experts, so that players and studios can jointly build the Ark Survival Evolution game