Community Crunch 368: ASA Roadmap Update, ASA Comparison, and More!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

We do it on PlayStation too. It’s not exactly a novel concept: a service provider provides a server,  you pay them. Simple as.

I think what he ment is: If I want to set up a computer as server (in other words be the service provider) why is that not possible? Why are we limited to 3rd party servers and can't set up our own?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dabber18 said:

Why are Xbox users required to pay Nitrado a monthly fee to host multiplayer servers? Open up the computer hosting anyone with a server willing to dedicate and NOT require Steam or Nitrado!

The same applies to the Ps4 console. Only if you have an additional one Ps4, you can make a server yourself, or if you need a more powerful server, then Nitrado. 

Only loading a save is not possible on this Ps4

3 hours ago, Tastydox said:

I love the ASA graphics 

Oops, are these comments from chatgpt?  it adds nothing to the statement.  What graphics are you talking about have you seen ASA graphics before?  Have you only been shown sketches of what it might look like, but it doesn't have to look like that either.  Anyway, it's not ASA graphics, it's just a preliminary design.

And even on this Crunch, there are a lot of nonsensical answers.  They spam with Crunch 365. Let Gp do the spam department for them.  Since it's a disgustingly littered Crunch, they only go in to vote for the creature.  Reading comments like this makes me feel like I'm in kindergarten.

On the other hand, why is there so much Positive Spam on so many Crunch?  Why have comments not been moved to the OffTopic section of the forum?  Someone rightly pointed out that you gained positives.

And that's just out of greed to vote for a new pet.

PS if you need a voting point go to the forum and give someone a constructive answer, not here on Crunch.  Even though WC/SG shifts the release dates of the games, the price changes every 2 weeks.

For most people WC/SG is not trustworthy with its changes.  However, Spammers still do not understand.

EDIT:

GP please move this mess to the Forum, then only the right statements will remain and it will be clean to read.  Well, unless you need to improve the opinions of WC / SG, but not in this way.  This seems a bit of a stretched opinion.

Edited by Noffek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Noffek said:

EDIT:

GP please move this mess to the Forum, then only the right statements will remain and it will be clean to read.  Well, unless you need to improve the opinions of WC / SG, but not in this way.  This seems a bit of a stretched opinion.

Our hands are a bit tied here. Politics.

Edited by Joebl0w13
  • Sad 2