Looking for a mod that turns the solo pve experience into pvp

kolbywright11

I really enjoy playing pvp but I just don’t have the time to keep up with other players anymore so I just play single player; Is there any mods that turn the solo pve experience into some sort of pvpexperience? I want to actually need to use turrets and defend my base from something if that makes sense

@kolbywright11 A looooong time ago there was a mod that introduced NPC human tribes that could and would raid - but is was very buggy, and almost certainly don't work right now. I am unaware of current / working such stuff. (Sorry I don't remember the mod name so can't help you with searches)

Edited by DirkInSA

I'm not experienced with mods, but I definitely understand the need to have a larger threat to your base/tames in singleplayer. It's not a perfect solution, but one thing you can do is use commands to spawn in high level titans/other dinos then force tame them. Put them on aggressive/wander with raid feeding enabled so they won't starve then unclaim them some distance away from your base. They wont despawn and now you have some mega titans and such that you have to be on guard for. 

If you are making a new game you can turn structure decay off and reduce fuel consumption, then build PvP bases all over the place with dinos and such to defend them. After you are done, make a new character and these bases will now be hostile to you, giving you some raiding targets to play around with. If you combo this along with the  dino trick, don't unclaim them and the wandering dinos won't be aggressive to the bases that you intend to raid, but they will still be aggressive your new character.  

Just a couple fun ideas to play around with that can shake up the experience.