Community Crunch 364: Happy 8th Anniversary, Fasolasuchus Concept, and More!

StudioWildcard

Where can I vote for Ragnarok dino? I can't find the link. Also, still having issues with the new bug spawn. I get that it is rare, but seriously, it needs to spawn more often than it does if we are going to have any chance of trying it out on official servers. I've seen only 3 of them since their release. Please adjust the spawn for us who are still loyal players.

Edited by Vixhanna

23 hours ago, Vixhanna said:

Where can I vote for Ragnarok dino? I can't find the link. Also, still having issues with the new bug spawn. I get that it is rare, but seriously, it needs to spawn more often than it does if we are going to have any chance of trying it out on official servers. I've seen only 3 of them since their release. Please adjust the spawn for us who are still loyal players.

Until the finalist poll opens you vote by upvoting your choices on the submissions page

Wow, 8 years of Ark. Time dose fly. I still remember back when I first played the game when it first came out on Ps4. Despite my minor issues with the game I still never get tired of playing it. And every time they add in something new, whether it's a new creature or weapons it makes a whole new fun experience for me. So Happy Birthday to one of my favorite videos games of all time, "Ark: Survival Evolved".  🎮 🥳 🦖

Also im surprised they picked Ragnarok and not Aberration. And im hoping that this means we will get an exclusive creature for "The Center" map as well. 🤨🤔

On 6/7/2023 at 10:31 PM, Vixhanna said:

Yeah

To tell the truth it is an incredible dinosaur but it does not add anything to the game with mechanics that already exist in the game with the swimming in the sand it is equal to the basilisk and the tameo is a combination of the phoenix and of golem But overall it's a good dinosaur and it looks like they put a lot of effort into creating it.

Edited by TaiTon