Panthera Atrox - The largest feline of all time is here!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Xelz said:

DILO??!!! Really??? 1 Day 600 votes???

Oh right... I just found out she's the friend of the influencer who made Sinomacrops win.... Now it all makes sense..

There are so many different creatures of the same species and postulate something almost identical to a sabertooth? Why not a TLC? this gives room for other more elaborate creatures

we got andrewsarchus and desmodus, sinoma was put after those, wildcard is fair.

5 hours ago, Voidwyrm94 said:

I've been following the bastion since he postulated it, it has been growing votes gradually, the difference here that these votes of this american lion is that those who vote more than half of them don't even play ark lol

i have look at the top 10 since the suggestions started. it have been many up's and down's. beetle did not have many votes. around 300+ and then one day its over 1 k. its very weird.  there is a lot of people that like cat and big cats. its a very good idea. but there is many good ideas for creatures. many that don't even have loads of votes. but with teh beetle i think there is some kind cheating involved. have seen others talk about it too.  but remember everyone have a right to there opinion about any creature they want. just because someone don't want the bison or the beetle don't mean that person is stupid just for that.   you can try and say half of the votes for the lion is not ark players. but i think that about the beetle. 

4 minutes ago, Maria064 said:

i have look at the top 10 since the suggestions started. it have been many up's and down's. beetle did not have many votes. around 300+ and then one day its over 1 k. its very weird.  there is a lot of people that like cat and big cats. its a very good idea. but there is many good ideas for creatures. many that don't even have loads of votes. but with teh beetle i think there is some kind cheating involved. have seen others talk about it too.  but remember everyone have a right to there opinion about any creature they want. just because someone don't want the bison or the beetle don't mean that person is stupid just for that.   you can try and say half of the votes for the lion is not ark players. but i think that about the beetle. 

But a lot of people really like beetles as well, including me. Big cat are cool, but that’s not the reason people are mad. The reason we are mad is because this post being rigged means that submissions that actually worked for their place in the top ten are being beaten by a cheater. Also a giant beetle is arguably cooler than a normal lion from America.

6 minutes ago, Kingkestrel373 said:

But a lot of people really like beetles as well, including me. Big cat are cool, but that’s not the reason people are mad. The reason we are mad is because this post being rigged means that submissions that actually worked for their place in the top ten are being beaten by a cheater. Also a giant beetle is arguably cooler than a normal lion from America.

i understand.  but many think so about the beetle that it is cheating. as you guys think about that lion. but who knows. they might not cheat at all. but personally think that if it was cheating with this one the votes would have been a lot higher,

but if the beetle win it might not be as everyone want when WC is done with it.  same could be for any animal that win  

1 minute ago, Maria064 said:

i understand.  but many think so about the beetle that it is cheating. as you guys think about that lion. but who knows. they might not cheat at all. but personally think that if it was cheating with this one the votes would have been a lot higher,

but if the beetle win it might not be as everyone want when WC is done with it.  same could be for any animal that win  

Well said

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, Allosaurus16 said:

This suggestion is rigged, pls mods remove this one!!!

It's not rigged. People may not like the fact that someone is asking people to come here and vote. But in the end, they are legit votes. And this isn't the only submission with voting driven by an influencer. 

6 hours ago, Voidwyrm94 said:

I've been following the bastion since he postulated it, it has been growing votes gradually, the difference here that these votes of this american lion is that those who vote more than half of them don't even play ark lol

Bastion beetle has been participating all creature submit and i know the creator, he is a member of my ark group on facebook, and he post the link so people who PLAY ark, can help him with votes, not like this dino that have like 600 votes from people who dont play the game 

On 1/23/2023 at 2:23 AM, Mayichi said:

The largest feline of all time is here!

The Panthera Atrox is a carnivorous mammal extinct species that belongs to the Felidae family, which lived in the west of North America and in the Argentinian-Chilean Patagonia region during the Pleistocene period (studies about its fossils indicate that it lived approximately 340,000 years ago).

With a size of 1.25 m (4 feet), it is considered the largest feline of all time, being 25% bigger than the African lion. It is estimated that the American lion could reach a weight of 360 kg (794 pounds) and had a behavior similar to nowadays Asian lions that live alone and in pairs.

Skills:

- The Mighty Roar is capable of canceling the use of Shadowmanes' teleport ability (Warp Attack) and dismounting riders from any dinosaur attacked by the Panthera Atrox (except the largest ones). The roar will operate in a circular area with a radio range of about 15 meters (50 feet). It will have a cooldown with a duration of 30 seconds. In the case of the canceling effect of the teleport ability (Warp Attack) on Shadowmanes, the duration will be 20 seconds.

- Bite with slowing effect: Each time that the Panthera Atrox bites an animal or a person, the victim will slow its movement speed (until 30%). The duration of the slowing effect will last approximately 3 seconds per bite and it could gradually increase the more the Panthera Atrox bites its enemies. The bites will use up about 10 stamina.

- It has powerful claws capable of causing fast but not very efficient damage.

- Damage Buff (Herd of Panthera Atrox): If there are three Panthera Atrox allied or more (it is necessary to have at least one male and two sisters), they will gain a X2 damage skill.

- Panthera Atrox gives cold immunity to the user who rides it thanks to its thick fur.

Taming: To tame the Panthera Atrox, simply give them any living herbivore or dinosaur to eat. The larger the herbivore animal or dinosaur is, the faster and more accurate the taming process will be. (editado)

Base stats:

Health: 850

Stamina: 450

Oxygen: 250

Food: 1750

Weight: 500

Melee Damage: 100%

Movement Speed: 100%

Torpor: 850

1.jpg.5031b0960e3b0b336143a2f44efe42d3.jpg2.png.f981715b518830aff149c5521c92a462.png

ceac7830c954ba9a3e66c1e1650d3537.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_lion

thanks to my community for being part of this especially to DedoSinUna for his initiative and thanks to Angel, Emi, Gun y Alex, for his help ^^

Not gonna lie people is overreacting , Nekatus and NeddyTheNoodle  did the same and nobody was complaining lmao . I have only one issue with this post , the thing is that this was posted before by other person who I can't remember . Anyways this creature seems useless but people is just very hypocritical and that is too cringe .

18 hours ago, Kingkestrel373 said:

Of course someone selfish had to rig the vote and ruin it for everyone else! Also everyone who upvoted this should feel ashamed of them selves for not thinking how it would affect real fans of the game who play it.

Didn't Nekatus and NeddyTheNoodle do the same? lmao people is very hypocritical , this post is trash and was done by other guy before but blaming her for just posting it on her Twitter is kinda stupid . You should   critisize the fact that she reposted a creature. Edit : I found the guy who posted it before her, he's name is @ThatChimichanga .

12 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's not rigged. People may not like the fact that someone is asking people to come here and vote. But in the end, they are legit votes. And this isn't the only submission with voting driven by an influencer. 

Could WC team do the same thing that was done before with the sinomacrops? This creature was posted before by another guy who's name is @ThatChimichanga , so it wouldn't be fair if this post makes to the 2nd fase and the original doesn't make it . He posted it on 14th January while this was posted yesterday.

5 hours ago, Ark2whennn said:

Didn't Nekatus and NeddyTheNoodle do the same? lmao people is very hypocritical , this post is trash and was done by other guy before but blaming her for just posting it on her Twitter is kinda stupid . You should   critisize the fact that she reposted a creature. Edit : I found the guy who posted it before her, he's name is @ThatChimichanga .

It’s not the fact that they promoted it it’s that they promoted it to a bunch of people who aren’t part of the ark communities and probably have no idea what it is and how it would affect gameplay.

7 hours ago, Ark2whennn said:

Could WC team do the same thing that was done before with the sinomacrops? This creature was posted before by another guy who's name is @ThatChimichanga , so it wouldn't be fair if this post makes to the 2nd fase and the original doesn't make it . He posted it on 14th January while this was posted yesterday.

Yeah they should probably add this to the original thread for the cave lion. It literally says in the rules one submission per creature. If they don’t do it that seems really unfair to the original poster. @Joebl0w13 does this mean it’s disqualified?

Archived