No Drops Or Loot Crates Spawning On Fjordur Map Since Recent Update.

Same issue for us on our nitrado PS4 server since the update.

Even when you kill a boss, you're not getting any blueprint loot. If anyone gets more info please let us know.

When you browse forums and things some people had this situation for months with previous updates, so I'm not convinced by Nitrado support easy answer. 

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Good luck to all 

I'm having the same issues on singleplayer as well... this is sooo frustrating... no wyverns, ovis, loot drops or creates, gigas are at least spawning in... also the caves have next to no creatures in them either... nothing spawns in the lunar cave, and cant use the teleporter room or terminals in the realms either or you get tp in the ocean... it's the same on xbox servers just for the tp room and terminals...  

Taken me days to log in as kept being kicked to dashboard at spawn screen.
But got in last night to find:
No supply drops- at all!
Dino spawns are not right.... many appear to not be spawning at all.
Have been told wyverns not spawning and eggs not spawning.
Then on visiting the swamp, there is a floor, which moves and rotates- appearing and disappearing near the npc houses.... so very broken!

Xbox Nitrado

floor in swamp.JPG

On 11/13/2022 at 6:33 PM, AcrylicLobster said:

No artifacts either on XBox.  Cleared 3 caves and keep going back - still nothing.  

Thanks for saving me the time. I didn't want to run them with no loot, let alone no artifacts. I'm getting sort of stalled on this map unless I want to start (cough) breeding dinos again.

Archived