Rex stats

JuJu261

You've over done the health and under done the damage IMO, but they're boss ready... all depends on which boss & what saddles you have as to how many you need, also if you have a yuti or not - too little info provided to give good advice.

FWIW our boss rex stats:
Hatch, normal rex: 27940 health, 1619 melee, leveled 50K health, 3600+ melee
Hatch, X-Rex: 34570 health, 1619 melee (this is max levelable rex melee), leveled 100K health, 3600+melee

9 hours ago, JuJu261 said:

I have about 25 rexes with 80-100k+ hp and around 1500k+ damage on pve official. How many would I need to fight the bosses of ark for gamma-alpha. And are these stats decent.

sheeet, 1 is prolly good enough with those stats XD

Honestly tho if you go in with the full alotment of dino's you can bring, they can deal out a lot of damage and end the fight within minutes if not seconds. This will not let the bosses do much damage before the fight is over since it will end so quickly.

And lastly, yes. Those stats are good. Up to you to bring a yuty to give all of them the courage buff.

10 hours ago, FeyGriffin said:

You've over done the health and under done the damage IMO, but they're boss ready... all depends on which boss & what saddles you have as to how many you need, also if you have a yuti or not - too little info provided to give good advice.

FWIW our boss rex stats:
Hatch, normal rex: 27940 health, 1619 melee, leveled 50K health, 3600+ melee
Hatch, X-Rex: 34570 health, 1619 melee (this is max levelable rex melee), leveled 100K health, 3600+melee

I appreciate it, first time boss fighting, not keen as much on terminology and info. Most rexes have mastercraft saddles, and a few have ascendant 

8 hours ago, wizard03 said:

sheeet, 1 is prolly good enough with those stats XD

Honestly tho if you go in with the full alotment of dino's you can bring, they can deal out a lot of damage and end the fight within minutes if not seconds. This will not let the bosses do much damage before the fight is over since it will end so quickly.

And lastly, yes. Those stats are good. Up to you to bring a yuty to give all of them the courage buff.

Thank brother, I’ve brought a yuty, but haven’t felt the need to bring a daedon for gamma and beta, but haven’t attempted alpha bosses yet

17 hours ago, JuJu261 said:

Thank brother, I’ve brought a yuty, but haven’t felt the need to bring a daedon for gamma and beta, but haven’t attempted alpha bosses yet

If you got the option, a snow owl can be usefull for after the fight, but yeah a deadon will not be needed. Go ahead and add anouther rex to help speed up the attack process.

Archived